I‘m going to be the drunk uncle in the future

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
All my siblings marrying and becoming fathers and mothers and then there’s me, the family-disappointment posting on a forum with a bunch of ugly losers (You), complaining about my destiny. I just came out of prison too, spent about a month there for not paying bills, meanwhile my brother just impregnated his wife while i was locked inside with a drug addicted cellmate who tried to kill me in my sleep multiple times and stole my food while i was taking a shit.

I already see the future, on family gatherings I’m gonna be the "drunk uncle“.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, InnerVoid, Manletmachine and 3 others
@Manletmachine @yeeyeeslayer At least I’m better than you

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
What were you doing this past month

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i'll be the tall, jacked, kinda gl autistic smart uncle who never did anything big with his life and just drinks beers but looks good n shit

I literally said it in my post bro
Lol I didn’t read anything when I posted that just said it as soon as I got the tag

Damn bro how old r u, if ur not too old it might be possible to salvage things

Lol I didn’t read anything when I posted that just said it as soon as I got the tag

Damn bro how old r u, if ur not too old it might be possible to salvage things

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Your Young as shit bro lol you have more than enough time to become successful and start a family

Unless you wanna continue to do nothing and just be a junkie…

Ngl thought you were gone for good cuz the last thing I remember u saying on here was that ur gonna leave like st.hamudi, beastimmung and manchild cuz this forum had you neglecting ur life

Your Young as shit bro lol you have more than enough time to become successful and start a family

Unless you wanna continue to do nothing and just be a junkie…
I don’t want a family, i want to be rich

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Go to prison

finally the goat is back. how were you posting on org if u were locked up for a month though

The drunk, funny and friendly uncle who quickly transforms into a pervert when he's left alone with a girl?