I'm going to make an unmoderated psychopath forum and I'm looking for an individual based outside of the USA to buy the Xenforo license

The Antichrist

The Antichrist

π‹π²πšπ§ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 π™πžπ©πšπ«
Feel free to add suggestions, emojis and reactions you want to see on the website.

I'm going to make a completely unmoderated fedposting/shitposting forums edgelords, schizos and psychopaths.

This forum will have no rules.

Members will be able to post things that would get them permanently banned here.

All images, video, or any other file are allowed.

Members will be allowed to make as many alt accounts as they want.

No member will ever be temporarily or permanently banned.

Members will the option to change their screen name as often as they want.

You will be able to change the color of your screen name.

We're going to have reactions, emojis and multiple themes.

This forum will have a market subforum where members will be able to buy and sell any item.

There will be an arts and literature section where high IQ users can post their writings.

I want this forum hosted outside of the United States. I'm looking for someone interested in helping me make a forum like this. Please DM me if you're interested in this proposition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chintuck22, sportsmogger and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Master
Help out nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Zonar and capybara
@Master this forum is not blackpill, looks maxing, meeting or incel related and will not compete with any of your forum.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Xenforo is free btw you can easily find it for free

i really doubt youre a psychopath, youre probably just an edgy ass loser 16 yr old neet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, m0ss26, Chintuck22 and 5 others
@Vicious @RandomSwan @capybara @ConfusedBolivian @edgemaxx @6ft6inches @Ricky212 @gonion wanter @Av0nr @LancasteR @InnerVoid @Jase @bosnianogre

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
@Vicious @RandomSwan @capybara @ConfusedBolivian @edgemaxx @6ft6inches @Ricky212 @gonion wanter @Av0nr @LancasteR @InnerVoid @Jase @bosnianogre[/USER
[/QUOTE]
me having aspd doesnt mean im a psycho im not a psychopath nigga... its sociopath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ye add me its sounds funn, and give me a mod too...

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
i Gotta spam every thread like an edgy darktriad..... i have sociopathy!!!! fuarkkkk just give me the mod on that forum

• +1
i Gotta spam every thread like an edgy darktriad..... i have sociopathy!!!! fuarkkkk just give me the mod on that forum
You can be a mod

• Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
its either going to turn into pedos posting cp or die within a 3 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Petsmart, Skywalker and 4 others
πŸ‘½

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
Feel free to add suggestions, emojis and reactions you want to see on the website.

I'm going to make a completely unmoderated fedposting/shitposting forums edgelords, schizos and psychopaths.

This forum will have no rules.

Members will be able to post things that would get them permanently banned here.

All images, video, or any other file are allowed.

Members will be allowed to make as many alt accounts as they want.

No member will ever be temporarily or permanently banned.

Members will the option to change their screen name as often as they want.

You will be able to change the color of your screen name.

We're going to have reactions, emojis and multiple themes.

This forum will have a market subforum where members will be able to buy and sell any item.

There will be an arts and literature section where high IQ users can post their writings.

I want this forum hosted outside of the United States. I'm looking for someone interested in helping me make a forum like this. Please DM me if you're interested in this proposition.
make a vigilante forum

sounds like a shit idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Child molester's dream

> no moderation

that website is going to get either hacked or deleted by feds, even if it's hosted outside the US. Is it not obvious what people would use the site for?

i really doubt youre a psychopath, youre probably just an edgy ass loser 16 yr old neet
I never said I'm a psychopath. I just want to make an entertaining forum.

wicked, tell me once its done i would like to post a few videos there

• +1