I'm Going To Paint Myself Black So I Can Get BBC Benefits.

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
We all know that BBC in todays society gets privilege like no other

job benefits, admission into university benefits, and government benefits, etc.

So in todays experiment, I will paint myself black and change my government name to Khalid Anteketdumbo

To essentially see if anyone can reek BBC benefits

But one cannot become BBC without acting like BBC

So on top of that I will become a gang banger and use BBC lingo

"On gang Cuh" "Im sipping lean cuh" "on dead dogs cuh"

I will let you guys know if i get beat up or I get a job due to diversity hire

see you soon!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Deleted member 24770, thetard and 2 others

This guy is pretty based on how to act as a bbc
Overall I think its a really great idea that you got

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 24770, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
You will never be a Tamil mogger.

You have no black skin, you have no beard, you have no BBC. You are a mentally ill man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an Indian is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 21345
So in todays experiment, I will paint myself black and change my government name to Khalid Anteketdumbo
If you are going to choose a Kangz name, pick one with status....
Tyrone Obama

You will never be a Tamil mogger.

You have no black skin, you have no beard, you have no BBC. You are a mentally ill man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an Indian is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably indian.
dnr your essay but uno reverse card

It began for blackfacemaxxers (?)

Instead you may turn into dalit so be careful with that.