I'm Going to Repeat this One Last Time as a Reminder to all You Ugly Lurkers Out There....

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
There is absolutely NO correlation between what a woman looks like and who she's attracted to.

Got that?

"Lowering your standards" by hitting on unattractive women will NOT increase your chances of fucking them (not sure why you would want to, anyway, but that's a different discussion).

Ugly, fat, and old women are every bit as hypergamous as young, attractive ones. They act exactly the same and have identical [negative] feelings towards ugly men.

If anything, unattractive foids are, not only just as selective as attractive ones, but they also tend to be nastier towards unattractive men, and are downright insulted when they're hit on by them.

So, save your time and your dignity. If you're going to hit on any women at all (not that I recommend that-- women will hit on you, if they like you), hit only on the best looking women you can find. The outcome will be equally disappointing as hitting on the ugly ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, UglyItalian, 5.5psl and 21 others
Did you ever fix your perma-bloating issue? I had something similar before and found your past thread.

• +1
Reactions: wadsef and Part-Time Chad
If you're oofy doofy, only hit on attractive women.
Works everytime.

If you're good looking, only rot on incel forums.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5.5psl, Prince88 and 3 others
Did you ever fix your perma-bloating issue? I had something similar before and found your past thread.
Nope, never fixed it. It continues to destroy my life, despite making many changes and adjustments to the way I eat and live.
I think they'll find a cure for death before they find one for bloating. I'm serious.

Nope, never fixed it. It continues to destroy my life, despite making many changes and adjustments to the way I eat and live.
I think they'll find a cure for death before they find one for bloating. I'm serious.

I had pretty much 99% of your symptoms you describe.

I found it was actually Histamine Intolerance. Buildup of histamine in the body.

Can be caused by seasonal allergies, mold overgrowth, aged foods, Oxalate dumping.

I found it was actually Histamine Intolerance. Buildup of histamine in the body.

Can be caused by seasonal allergies, mold overgrowth, aged foods, Oxalate dumping.
How do I identify these things and actually treat them?
I bloat year-round, btw. Like clockwork.

Mold overgrowth can cause allergic symptoms?

You probably have this if you get water retention, difficulty falling asleep, heart palpitations after eating, facial flushing, hair loss. That's what I had.

Check out r/HistamineIntolerance on reddit.

You may also have a problem like Gut Dysbiosis. Can be SIBO/SIFO/Candida overgrowth .

You can determine if your problem is histamine intolerance by just taking antihistamines like Allegra for a few days to see how you feel. If your symptoms drastically improve, that's it.

You probably have this if you get water retention, difficulty falling asleep, heart palpitations after eating, facial flushing, hair loss. That's what I had.

Check out r/HistamineIntolerance on reddit.

You may also have a problem like Gut Dysbiosis. Can be SIBO/SIFO/Candida overgrowth .
Thanks for this info. Will def check it out.

I was tested for many ailments by two gastroenterologists. Do they typically test for the things you describe?

Last edited:
Thanks for this info. Will def check it out.

I was tested for many things by two gastroenterologists. Do they typically test for the things you describe?

Gut dysbiosis can be many different things, but they can all cause an overgrowth of fungals or bacteria that produce too much histamine.

You can get tested for SIBO/SIFO/Candida with GI map tests. Those are like $300 and shit though, I'd only do it if you suspect it.

Look up symptoms of these, they tend to all be very fucking similar, which is suifuel.

Easiest thing to do to fix your gut problems without getting anything tested is just Carnivore diet though.

Mold overgrowth can cause allergic symptoms?
Yes. You can look inside your home and if you have mold growing somewhere, that shit gets in the air and will fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
You could also have something called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome or Long Covid. All histamine related disorders

You could also have something called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome or Long Covid. All histamine related disorders
Nah, it wouldn't be that. I've had bloating since I was a child.

But anyway like I said, taking antihistamines for a few days to see how you feel.

I really hope this turns out to be the long sought after solution for you, I know how brutal this feeling is.
It's a million times worse for people with Wide skulls like me. I would wear a mask even post Covid because of that shit

I really hope this turns out to be the long sought after solution for you, I know how brutal this feeling is.
It's a million times worse for people with Wide skulls like me. I would wear a mask even post Covid because of that shit
Thanks.

I've been taking diphenhydramine HCl (Benadryl) off label for insomnia, which is an antihistamine. Noticed no difference in my bloating.

Autism tbh it’s obvious people who look worse are gonna be less selective jfl. Ugly girls are still hypergamous but they would def be happy dating above their smv.

Autism tbh it’s obvious people who look worse are gonna be less selective jfl. Ugly girls are still hypergamous but they would def be happy dating above their smv.
That only applies if you're part of her social circle, but as a random stranger who's hitting on her, you're going to get the same negative reaction from an ugly/old/fat foid as a beautiful one (probably worse).

That only applies if you're part of her social circle, but as a random stranger who's hitting on her, you're going to get the same negative reaction from an ugly/old/fat foid as a beautiful one (probably worse).
Depends on how good looking you are compared to her and her mood tbh. If you only hit on fat or ugly foids your chances would be significantly higher. Though I agree cold approach is shit and anyone who does it is dumb since warm approach mogs it to oblivion.

Yeah it’s more to do with the level of male competition rather than foids having different perceptions of attractiveness.

We say on here “infinite SMV” but really some foids are more infinite than others JFL.

Depends on how good looking you are compared to her and her mood tbh. If you only hit on fat or ugly foids your chances would be significantly higher. Though I agree cold approach is shit and anyone who does it is dumb since warm approach mogs it to oblivion.
Wrong, cold approach can mog warm approach to death if you are attractive enough. If you're hot enough to fuck her and you're NT/smooth, she'll love the fact you have the balls to approach her, easier to close. I speak from experience. Obviously I am talking about approaching her in places like outside the mall and shit, Cold approaching in club/bar is normally shit tho, but again that's just my experience YMMV.

But I can see how sub5s or mtn non NT guys struggle massively when approaching random women. But lets not forget it can be pretty fucking good if you have htn+ smv.

And I fucking agree with you 100%, this dude is a complete retard, as a mtn you can fuck as many bottom of the barrel fat chick as you want. My mtn friend with shit picture on his profile just got back into town and fucked a 2/10 after swipping for a few hour. Would not do that personaly, but he said he had to get it out of his system jfl.

Sub5 women don't want sub5 men, but a normie who wants to do some dumpster diving can fuck as many sub5 girl as he want.

Correct.

No.
I misread one of your comments when I agreed with it, so let me correct myself.

It doesn't matter how you look compared to her; it only matters how you look, PERIOD.

Yeah it’s more to do with the level of male competition rather than foids having different perceptions of attractiveness.

We say on here “infinite SMV” but really some foids are more infinite than others JFL.
No. Foids are hardwired to be attracted to the best looking men that exist, not the best looking men around them.

Sub5 women don't want sub5 men, but a normie who wants to do some dumpster diving can fuck as many sub5 girl as he want.

Wrong, cold approach can mog warm approach to death if you are attractive enough. If you're hot enough to fuck her and you're NT/smooth, she'll love the fact you have the balls to approach her, easier to close. I speak from experience. Obviously I am talking about approaching her in places like outside the mall and shit, Cold approaching in club/bar is normally shit tho, but again that's just my experience YMMV.

But I can see how sub5s or mtn non NT guys struggle massively when approaching random women. But lets not forget it can be pretty fucking good if you have htn+ smv.

And I fucking agree with you 100%, this dude is a complete retard, as a mtn you can fuck as many bottom of the barrel fat chick as you want. My mtn friend with shit picture on his profile just got back into town and fucked a 2/10 after swipping for a few hour. Would not do that personaly, but he said he had to get it out of his system jfl.

I wasn't talking about normies, or average-looking men, you fucking sperg. I specifically addressed "ugly" men in my thread. Pay attention next time before you run your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
There is absolutely NO correlation between what a woman looks like and who she's attracted to.
I had this in mind for some days observing behavior of mid girls I see irl and this is spot on

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
You can determine if your problem is histamine intolerance by just taking antihistamines like Allegra for a few days to see how you feel. If your symptoms drastically improve, that's it.
i take anti histamines before bed to fall asleep and it works 10 times better than melatonin and everything else ive tried
i always had skin itching, bloating, skin rashes, diziness after eating a lot, loss of orientation after staying indoors a whole day, etc......wtf is wrong with me? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
So you're saying I have same chance with gigastacy models as I have with MTB next door? Somehow this doesn't align too much with reality

So you're saying I have same chance with gigastacy models as I have with MTB next door? Somehow this doesn't align too much with reality
Yes. If you're ugly, you will be rejected by both.