I'm going to start waging war against 5'8 males

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Males of this height have to be the most annoying to exist because they're not short enough whereby you can tell they have a hard life and deserve to be left in peace
but they are still tall enough that they can outcompete men of any height for a girl and trigger tallcels who feel more deserving of foids
It has never triggered me being outcompeted for a foid by a 5'10 male because once they are average height I can understand foids chosing them over an equal face tallcel because of muh "vibe"
But when foids who larp on about needing their man to be tall then chose a 5'8 male, I feel a desire to turn both of them to dust
Among normal whites where the average height is 5'10, 5'7 and below males at least tend to be humble and nonthreatening as a survival mechanism so I have no ill will towards them
But among low class whites and ethnics where the average height is 5'8, even the 5'6 males are annoying fucks and being humble doesn't start until 5'5 because that's where a disadvantage actually starts for them because their retarded foids still respect 5'6 male running wannabe thug game but 5'5 is the treshold where it becomes comical (although in some abomination cultures 5'5 males still get chosen)

The next time I see a 5'8 white male walking down the street with a foid I'm just going to start harassing and bullying him and challenging him to a fight
If I cant have foids then over my dead body will a 5'8 male have one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, Joe Rogancel, kebab and 20 others
Are you aspie?
How can’t you get women at 195cm and with a htn normies face
Is it that brutal in the UK?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, kebab, Albedo and 7 others
Are you aspie?
He is problaby low MTN and autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, kebab, Albedo and 3 others
He is problaby low MTN and autistic
No he isn’t
I’ve seen his pics on lookism in 2020
He looks good enough and with his height he should have a eaey time slaying chubby pawg moggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dimorphism, Corleone, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Are you aspie?
He fucked 100s of women

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Corleone, nofap and 1 other person
Keep crying tallfag

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Milk, gr34ter and 1 other person
He fucked 100s of women
Why’s every slayer acting like they are the ugliest most subhuman dude that ever lived
And larping about being massively incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and dimorphism
Why’s every slayer acting like they are the ugliest most subhuman dude that ever lived
Where did he larp as that

Males of this height have to be the most annoying to exist because they're not short enough whereby you can tell they have a hard life and deserve to be left in peace
but they are still tall enough that they can outcompete men of any height for a girl and trigger tallcels who feel more deserving of foids
It has never triggered me being outcompeted for a foid by a 5'10 male because once they are average height I can understand foids chosing them over an equal face tallcel because of muh "vibe"
But when foids who larp on about needing their man to be tall then chose a 5'8 male, I feel a desire to turn both of them to dust
Among normal whites where the average height is 5'10, 5'7 and below males at least tend to be humble and nonthreatening as a survival mechanism so I have no ill will towards them
But among low class whites and ethnics where the average height is 5'8, even the 5'6 males are annoying fucks and being humble doesn't start until 5'5 because that's where a disadvantage actually starts for them because their retarded foids still respect 5'6 male running wannabe thug game but 5'5 is the treshold where it becomes comical (although in some abomination cultures 5'5 males still get chosen)

The next time I see a 5'8 white male walking down the street with a foid I'm just going to start harassing and bullying him and challenging him to a fight
Sounds like facecel cope:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, BitchBoy and tombradylover

You will get stabbed at the day of global manlet jihad

Your threads are top tier, you should post more often jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, m0ss26, Penguin of Zagreb and 4 others
Where did he larp as that
I made a thread a few days ago asking how hard it was slaying fat girls
Like women 90kg+ only and he told me he’s been trying since 2018 as but failing miserably at it.
Just saw his thread where he hit 100 slays in 2019 or something i think
Had like 50 slays in one year jfl
@6ft4

thats why face matters

I made a thread a few days ago asking how hard it was slaying fat girls
Like women 90kg+ only and he told me he’s been trying since 2018 as but failing miserably at it.
Just saw his thread where he hit 100 slays in 2019 or something i think
Had like 50 slays in one year jfl
@6ft4
I've been failing at it since march 2020 so 4 years almost
I kissed 2 chubsters during that time but failed to slay them
I also met a brazilian chubster in a park from tinder and didn't make a move due to shame of doing anything with people around but she stopped speaking to me after the meetup.
My online dating meetup to flake on meetup ratio is like 20/1 over 4 years

I also met a brazilian chubster in a park from tinder and didn't make a move due to shame of doing anything with people around but she stopped speaking to me after the meetup.
You have 100+ slays my boy
How do you even dare to call that failing
Only on looksmax is that failing jfl at everyone on this site pretending to be incel meanwhile actual ugly dalits brag about being huge stinking curry slayers

You have 100+ slays my boy
How do you even dare to call that failing
Only on looksmax is that failing jfl at everyone on this site pretending to be incel meanwhile actual ugly dalits brag about being huge stinking curry slayers
I didnt say I failed in the past although if you look at the caliber of women I've had sex with compared to the calibre of women the typical normie has had sex with, I dont feel good about any of my slays.
The girls I slayed were all willing to fuck other guys who were legit subhumans

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and autistic_tendencies
Insecure fag trait

• +1
Reactions: Albedo
face>height will always be law. 5'8 chad > 6'4 MTN. Water. Dont blame the 5'8 guys blame your own facial genetics

• +1
Reactions: zura, LooksOrDeath and m0ss26
If at 6 4 u don t see 5 8 as subhumans then u r not 6 4

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I didnt say I failed in the past although if you look at the caliber of women I've had sex with compared to the calibre of women the typical normie has had sex with, I dont feel good about any of my slays.
The girls I slayed were all willing to fuck other guys who were legit subhumans
Doesn’t mean shit
I’ve seen my chad friend with 60+ slays dumpster diving and fuck legit 2/10 uggos
You ever fucked some hot fatty like this though?

f5329e41bcdd84fdf5209f1027d298a4.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: gr34ter and Corleone
Doesn’t mean shit
I’ve seen my chad friend with 60+ slays dumpster diving and fuck legit 2/10 uggos

yeah i have

Are you aspie?
193cm is 6'4 bud

lol 5'8 is living rent free in your head

and what happened that u "suddenly" slayed

looks exactly like my fat slam hog I call up when I'm desperate: best sex ever, but I wouldn't want to be seen with her outside.
Screenshot 2023 10 05 at 192551
Screenshot 2023 10 05 at 192610

Last edited:
  • JFL
Screenshot 20240108 193645 069

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
looks exactly like my fat slam hog I call up when I'm desperate: best sex ever, but I wouldn't want to be seen with her outside.
View attachment 2662942
Man tattoos look like total shit on women, so trashy.

I used to be like that to, when i was 20 i had a fwb with a fatty who gave the best head ever, but i broke it off because i was petrified of someone finding out

But nowadays I don’t care at all because literally everybody i know is a total incel who gets 0 play except my 2 chadlite mates. Idc if i get laughed at by other man who get 0 play and mock me for fucking fatties because ironically even fatties have htn+ standards these days and those fatties they mock me for wouldn’t even touch them with a 20ft pole

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Maalik and Corleone
my 9mm will make short work of you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Albedo and nofap
Even blackpillers hate to see a manlet winning:((

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, m0ss26 and gr34ter
Your threads are top tier, you should post more often jfl

this

+ 173 cm is one of the best heights, so op's rage is completely spot on

5'8 is the most strange height (is my height too)

and dnr

Having high in dominance and low in fairness temperament traits is natural. But this is some next level Freudian stuff.

They are not out competing anything.

They don't get the same treatment, they hardly get any young women, they don't get the variety of women. It's not the same competition. They are betabuxxing, tall men are imprinting their alpha.

Betabuxxing is advantageous to alpha males genes because betabuxxers provide for alpha males children.

In nature tall men impregnate women, shorter men raise their children. You would be risking your health and life in hopes of punishing someone for providing resources for your 100s of children?

• +1
Reactions: Albedo
View attachment 2662942
if the way she looks makes you call her "fat slam hog" how the hell do you find the will to fck her

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
if the way she looks makes you call her "fat slam hog"
She’s fat and I only call her up when I want to bust a nut in her pussy. „Fat slam hog“ seems like a fitting description of her.

how the hell do you find the will to fck her
Her face is at least HTB, the sex is great, and she isn‘t „morbidly“ obese, just normal obese. Why shouldn‘t i want to fuck her?

Being seen with a fattie in public is something completely different though.

• +1
She’s fat and I only call her up when I want to bust a nut in her pussy. „Fat slam hog“ seems like a fitting description of her.
it sounds masculine as hell, seems weird to me to call a woman that but if you want to
Her face is at least HTB, the sex is great, and she isn‘t „morbidly“ obese, just normal obese. Why shouldn‘t i want to fuck her?
I get you most guys would want to do her but calling a woman that makes it seem you dont see her as one more like a tlc whale
Being seen with a fattie in public is something completely different though.
It is

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I get you most guys would want to do her but calling a woman that makes it seem you dont see her as one more like a tlc whale
You‘re right. It is probably a bit mean and degrading to call a woman a word like that.

I just thought it fit the context and wanted to establish that I‘d never see her as something more than my occasional coom-drainer.

• +1
You‘re right. It is probably a bit mean and degrading to call a woman a word like that.

I just thought it fit the context and wanted to establish that I‘d never see her as something more than my occasional coom-drainer.
Yeah I get you

Stolen Valor

it sounds masculine as hell, seems weird to me to call a woman that but if you want to

It is
Massive cuck, you act like such a hairy pussy
Do you know where you at incel?

• JFL
5'10 mogs high t hunter gatherer rapist height

Honorable mention : 5'6 high t dismorphic bvll
D92a3

• +1
nigga pump and dump women whatever, but i dont call a girl im doing a pig or landwhale, that would gross me out

what are you trying to say son
Im bbw ONLY and i call them fat during sex, slap their bellys, spit on their faces and grind my asshole on their faces. Whales love to get humiliated

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and LooksOrDeath
Im bbw ONLY and i call them fat during sex, slap their bellys, spit on their faces and grind my asshole on their faces. Whales love to get humiliated
fuck thats nasty