I'm going to stop training legs

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
1 set of barbell squats in enough to give me 3 day lasting muscle soreness (DOMS). this condition is really unbearable...
furthermore training legs in extremely strenous and requires a lot of focus and motivation.
the only reason I've been training legs is the increase of systemical testosterone and HGH in my body, in fact quads have 0 impact on PSL. (thei I have very wide hips, so having chicken legs is even better)

1 set of barbell squats in enough to give me 3 day lasting muscle soreness (DOMS). this condition is really unbearable...
furthermore training legs in extremely strenous and requires a lot of focus and motivation.
the only reason I've been training legs is the increase of systemical testosterone and HGH in my body, in fact quads have 0 impact on PSL. (thei I have very wide hips, so having chicken legs is even better)
I have wide hips. Cease training legs with imnediate effect

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have big legs mostly fat with skinny arms.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and androidcel
how do you get sore nigger, i do 6 sets of 6 of 80% 1RM set and feel nothing next day

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
I doubt it I'm still norwooding and my dick still grew to like almost 7 inches. I going on a three month slow cut to get rid of everything and gain it all back in muscle.

just lol at ppl who think squatting is useful. legit gymcel retards who think disproportions in muscles are that big a deal

I doubt it I'm still norwooding and my dick still grew to like almost 7 inches. I going on a three month slow cut to get rid of everything and gain it all back in muscle.
"Almost 7 inches" Jfl.

Im jelqing till 9"

how do you get sore nigger, i do 6 sets of 6 of 80% 1RM set and feel nothing next day
genes

just lol at ppl who think squatting is useful. legit gymcel retards who think disproportions in muscles are that big a deal
people don't see my quads even when I'm at the beach infact beach pants cover the leg until the knee

Leg days was 2 days ago.
Today is DOMS day
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
jfl at training legs. only if you're an autist

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Training legs can only hurt your aesthetic, v-taper is the most important thing for a good male body and you can't get that with tree log legs

i train legs like 5 minutes each gym session. its not that important.

1 set of barbell squats in enough to give me 3 day lasting muscle soreness
Because you never trained your legs regularly. If you train them once a week you won't get such soreness (unless you increase the weight)

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Retards skipping leg day is like the one thing normies will actually notice... Bet most of you faggots wear blue jeans anyways

just wear two pants to give the illusion of big bodybuilder legs

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
just wear two pants to give the illusion of big bodybuilder legs
no one cares about our quadriceps unless you go to a bodybuilding competition

legs are cope br00000 squat 3 plates and u good

Big legs make you look shorter a 3 women told that in high school JFL if you train leg

You need to look toned that’s all

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
dont girls worship guys with nice thighs (no homo)

lmao at all the twinks in this thread, just lower the volume pussies.

Just do machine variants, much easier less on the joints
Cycle/Jump-Rope/Run/Swim

Chicken legs are a myth. That shit only happens if you have genetically skinny legs. Actually, drug free bodybuilding is bullshit in general. Gymcelling is epic cope without roids.
not if you have good frame and muscle building genetics

not if you have good frame and muscle building genetics

Good frame is legit. "Muscle building genetics" isn't. The only way to look good as a natty is by focusing on leanness rather than bulk.

Good frame is legit. "Muscle building genetics" isn't. The only way to look good as a natty is by focusing on leanness rather than bulk.

Yeah I have good frame and thats exactly what im doing atm