I’m gonna do everything to get lean, its all or nothing now

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Just took a pic yesterday while sitting down and i looked borderline obese. Have been eating extremely bad for the past few weeks.
IMG 8014

- I have snus, appetite suppressant and I’m going to use it to my advantage
- coffee aka caffeine

I wanna get ripped so badly. Been fat my whole life and never been lean. People always called me fat in school and always got bullied because of my weight. I was the well know “fat guy”. Don’t want to be like this anymore. If someone calls me fat I immediately think back about my past and it brings unhealed trauma back.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Deleted member 51465, john788 and 2 others
get rid of your jewelry, faggot

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Just took a pic yesterday while sitting down and i looked borderline obese. Have been eating extremely bad for the past few weeks.
View attachment 2792353
- coffee aka caffeine

I wanna get ripped so badly. Been fat my whole life and never been lean. People always called me fat in school and always got bullied because of my weight. I was the well know “fat guy”. Don’t want to be like this anymore. If someone calls me fat I immediately think back about my past and it brings unhealed trauma back.
What do you expect people to say? Huhh yeaaa come on you can do it! Fucking faggot just go put in work straight away

What do you expect people to say? Huhh yeaaa come on you can do it! Fucking faggot just go put in work straight away
If you have nothing positive to say just dont respond.

View attachment 2792353
- coffee aka caffeine

It’s not going to change your chin : filtrum dude

also earrings and necklace just attract low minded girls . Do yourself a favor and stop copying tik tok pretty boys
I don’t copy anything, i just like it.

It’s not going to change your chin : filtrum dude
Doesn’t matter, lens distortion cucks my ratios. In the mirror it doesn’t look as distorted.