im gonna have the best ascension over a 3 week period

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
gonna buy DNP and hop on rad 140 + mk 677 (while taking AI) and then after im gonna get ipl skin rejuvenation done again and then im gonna soft maxx by getting perm and this will be doen over 3 week period, i will also fully clean shave and lastly i'll buy dht gel off alpha gels to vociemaxx and potenitally hair max

im gonna start rad 140 cycle 2 weeks before end of this schoool term, and DHT 1 week ebfore too

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz, Mio and kovacs
dnp source?

dont bother with dht its a waste of money unless you buy gel and trying to dickmax

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
gonna buy DNP and hop on rad 140 + mk 677 (while taking AI) and then after im gonna get ipl skin rejuvenation done again and then im gonna soft maxx by getting perm and this will be doen over 3 week period, i will also fully clean shave and lastly i'll buy dht gel off alpha gels to vociemaxx and potenitally hair max

im gonna start rad 140 cycle 2 weeks before end of this schoool term, and DHT 1 week ebfore too
photos or nobody cares

Hairmax > buys DHT gel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Man Im finished 😂😂 hairloss genetics and my d is average
Save hair, if u have hair and look good she won’t care as long as u fuck good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

MK 677 will bloat and looksmin you. Though only temporarily while you're using it. Just don't expect to look good while on it.

dnp source?

this is also legit but liquid lol

heres the corresponding meso-rx thread for verification

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss

do you just rub the dht gel on your dick