I'm gonna run 6'8 chad experiment in London, NYC, LA, Amsterdam, Korea, Istanbul, Delhi & Marrakesh

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
In the name of science.

As you may or may not know every scientific experiment has a testable hypothesis which is either proven of disproven by empirical observation.

My hypothesis is that western countries are hardmode and London / NYC financial capitals of the world are the most hypergamous. The corresponding theory is that London > NYC > Amsterdam > LA (50% Latino) > Korea > Marrakech > Istanbul > Delhi in terms of ease.

It therefore follows I should get higher matches for the latter countries. In fact I should have a harem of bitches on leash.

This is my guinea pig
I saw him many years ago and like a foid I just can't get over him. Nigga won the genetic lottery!

Uhy1qeiwj9q21

Fnm23rzkj9q21

1tl7g00s32741

I have a georauding app so can fraud Hinge to multiple locations. I will use appropriate names, religions and bios to ensure objectivity of the experiment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capybara, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 2 others

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Gilbert_Durandal, to be human and 10 others
What's the point put 6'8 in the bio and it's guaranteed 99+ matches

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What's the point put 6'8 in the bio and it's guaranteed 99+ matches
Is that height too extreme. That guy was posting in r/tall all the fucking time. I may make him 6'3 - an entire FIVE inches shorter just to make it acceptable. I still want to attract dwarfs (average pajeeta).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, to be human, TheMaxxer333 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Shade91 and capybara
In the name of science.

As you may or may not know every scientific experiment has a testable hypothesis which is either proven of disproven by empirical observation.

View attachment 2728725

My hypothesis is that western countries are hardmode and London / NYC financial capitals of the world are the most hypergamous. The corresponding theory is that London > NYC > Amsterdam > LA (50% Latino) > Korea > Marrakech > Istanbul > Delhi in terms of ease.

It therefore follows I should get higher matches for the latter countries. In fact I should have a harem of bitches on leash.

This is my guinea pig
I saw him many years ago and like a foid I just can't get over him. Nigga won the genetic lottery!

View attachment 2728699
View attachment 2728697
View attachment 2728700

I have a georauding app so can food Hinge to multiple locations. I will use appropriate names, religions and bios to ensure objectivity of the experiment.

JFL what app is this?

He will only match with LTBs or MTBs.
Make him 6'2.6'8 is too much

• +1
Bump so I'm keeping myself posted

• +1
I will also run Tel Aviv (impossible mode) @Bozoogway

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
he honestly looks htn if i'm being honest but higher smv cause white and tall

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Coper. He is Chadlite minimum. Regardless of height. His height is actually ideal.

Tag me when its done please 😊

• +1
yes his frame is a little too skinny and he lacks andogenicity to be chad, i'd say HTN to Chadlite, Only chadlite due to height and pheno

30 yo dude go lift or something

Post results

• +1
Post results
I only did USA and haven't done the others yet. I got too distracted talking to this foid and haven't done the others yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back