I'm gonna work on being less disparaging towards subhumans

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
I will continue to express how over it is for them and how ropemaxxing is their only option (when relevant) but since it's the situation that they are here, posting negatively about them isn't going to fix it.

I get disgusted regularly from seeing subhumans in the rating section, particularly when they show there face up close and post them on the internet but to be fair I have yet to be wronged by a subhuman in my life and due to limited interactions with them and I'd imagine the chances of it are quite low despite the examples you see online.

In future when I feel like blowing off steam after viewing ratings from subhumans I will think twice before I say something disparaging towards subhumans since it could take a toll on the mood of an innocent .org use when I point out the physical failos of their face.

I am a hate filled man who hates all kinds of people for a myriad of reasons so my hatred was never just specific to subhumans and 4 psl & below ltn.
I will strive to be a nice guy and not take out my rage of being incel on innocent chaps

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and 6ft4
Shoutout to @6ft4 for the copy pasta

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
It's biology to disregard genetic failures. It's nature.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
I am a hate filled man who hates all kinds of people for a myriad of reasons so my hatred was never just specific to subhumans and 4 psl & below ltn.
I will strive to be a nice guy and not take out my rage of being incel on innocent chaps
too late now, you are a shit person
and you should kys for being a shit filled scumbag, srs