I'm good actor irl, yet i never use it

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i can act so realistically that no foid would ever notice. i can cry on demand. i never used this skill to my advantage in terms of dating. idk whats wrong with me but i somehow managed to be absolute 100% honest with woman. i never lied to them, even my mother i never lied to.

i find acting a form of lie. i just feel bad about lying, i think it's cheap and beneath me to lie.

do u guys even know acting exists? some people do, it's not just actors. many people irl do act sometimes if it's beneficial. specially woman.

however i do act for males, to get what i want. i can act like a bad ass mother fucker and thugs would be afraid of me. i can act clueless about things i deliberately did wrong. been acting all my life.

now i'm facing identity problems. i no longer remember who i was originally. some acts got so common that i forgot they were act in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, TechnoBoss, FBl and 2 others
do u guys even know acting exists? some people do, it's not just actors. many people irl do act sometimes if it's beneficial. specially woman.
everyone acts to some degree, especially people at work

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly
i can act so realistically that no foid would ever notice. i can cry on demand. i never used this skill to my advantage in terms of dating. idk whats wrong with me but i somehow managed to be absolute 100% honest with woman. i never lied to them, even my mother i never lied to.

i find acting a form of lie. i just feel bad about lying, i think it's cheap and beneath me to lie.

however i do act for males, to get what i want. i can act like a bad ass mother fucker and thugs would be afraid of me. i can act clueless about things i deliberately did wrong. been acting all my life.

now i'm facing identity problems. i no longer remember who i was originally. some acts got so common that i forgot they were act in the first place.
Just win an oscar bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Psychophilly and Skywalker
We got a di Caprio over here !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Psychophilly, Lynxress and 1 other person
just have 1 in 1 million talent theorem
ez ez fr :smonk:
It's not that hard to have acting talent tbh. Having good looks to go with it is the harder part.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Psychophilly