I'm Half Wrong About Girls Being Bitchy These Days

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Even someone as desperate and low t as me still can look at girls and say "she seems like a cunt I wouldn't want to be with anyway".

But I realized something that was right in front of my face the whole time.

The second Chad shows up, this stuck up, bitchy cunt becomes a sweet, good girl angel.

I've witnessed this myself. I was working on a school project with a girl who was a bitch, "ugh" is the best word to describe her demeanor.

When Chadlite showed up to go with her somewhere, she said "Hey!" in this high pitched, squeaky voice. A complete 180 from how she behaved around me.

This dude will probably say "I love my girl, she's sweet, nice, caring. You're great babe." But who she is around me is a completely different person.

Quote from Lookism:

"I've been saying already for a long time that women, when they are attracted to you, are the loveliest creatures on earth because of their submissive nature. They feel pleasure in making you cum, they love watching you cum, they want to make you feel happy at all times."

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, GrewWrong, impure666 and 12 others
Din red only bolded

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Butthurt Dweller
d r

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
aqua est wet

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Even someone as desperate and low t as me still can look at girls and say "she seems like a cunt I wouldn't want to be with anyway".

But I realized something that was right in front of my face the whole time.

The second Chad shows up, this stuck up, bitchy cunt becomes a sweet, good girl angel.

I've witnessed this myself. I was working on a school project with a girl who was a bitch, "ugh" is the best word to describe her demeanor.

When Chadlite showed up to go with her somewhere, she said "Hey!" in this high pitched, squeaky voice. A complete 180 from how she behaved around me.

This dude will probably say "I love my girl, she's sweet, nice, caring. You're great babe." But who she is around me is a completely different person.

Quote from Lookism:

"I've been saying already for a long time that women, when they are attracted to you, are the loveliest creatures on earth because of their submissive nature. They feel pleasure in making you cum, they love watching you cum, they want to make you feel happy at all times."
Id say its not chadlites only. People see value in you. I had 2 girls make fun of me when I was skinnyfat bluepilled guy and later they retracted their statement when I mogged her

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid, Vitruvian and Bluepill
Id say its not chadlites only. People see value in you. I had 2 girls make fun of me when I was skinnyfat bluepilled guy and later they retracted their statement when I mogged her
pm bro

fatman , what do you consider your status to be? chad, chadlite, high tier normie etc

I dont like these because people differ but I consider myself 6/10 or 6.25/10 (including height and body)

Facially Id say Im 5.5 in Slovenia now if I look at other guys. Bodily Im way above other guys and I have 6'1'' height.

Overall thats what I would consider, but chadlite and chad would be 7-9 ranges.

So tehnically I would call myself high tier normie but I noticed a lot of positive feedback when I lost fat

• JFL
Reactions: impure666, androidcel and RichardSpencel
True true....When I use to work at an after school program. This jb looked at me as if I were some rapist pedophile. Then she took a look at my chadlite coworker and said "I love you". She was a massive thot anyway. It was rumored she sucked multiple dicks at the age of 13.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
That's why romance literature/films are basically about Stacy refusing to settle down with a betabuxx arranged by her parents and chasing "true love" with chad. A prototypical example is the Titanic movie. There's no romance between Stacy and ugly betabuxx. She can only be romantic with chad.

The reason for @Alarico8 being deluded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Good morning i hate women

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I wouldn't mind if foids collectively walked off a cliff
1287.jpg

If every woman you encounter is a bitch to you....I have bad news buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, jefferson, nattycel and 2 others
Just be a chad theory

• +1
Women have a schizophrenic nature. They are simultaneously the entitled queen and the poor oppressed victim.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
There are two races of men according to women, Chad and the others.

Women have a schizophrenic nature. They are simultaneously the entitled queen and the poor oppressed victim.

that should be illegal including hypergamy

It's like you conveniently forget I was borderline incel-tier looks less than a year ago.
Pm me pics dude. I want to access your former subhumanity.

• +1
reality changes with your mindset

reality changes with your mindset
Alright man Monday I'm gonna talk to a girl and 100% believe she likes me and then she will. Definitely will work.

still a virgin btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
I don't know. We will never actually find out ourselves.

still a virgin btw
What does that have to do? I can coubt many attractive guys that are still virgins. Just proves how low inhib is important
@dogtown
@Alarico8
@HailToTheKing

• +1
What does that have to do? I can coubt many attractive guys that are still virgins. Just proves how low inhib is important
@dogtown
@Alarico8
@HailToTheKing
I'm not a virgin though I wish that I was

Alright man Monday I'm gonna talk to a girl and 100% believe she likes me and then she will. Definitely will work.
If she doesn't approach you while you ignore her it's over.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

WFT? I always thought girls were raised to be overtly nice and that it meant nothing?

Practical reasons
philosophical reasons? If so I admire it. I wish I was good looking enough to bag other hqnps but it looks like I'll be betabuxxing so I gave up those dreams long ago.

• +1
philosophical reasons? If so I admire it. I wish I was good looking enough to bag other hqnps but it looks like I'll be betabuxxing so I gave up those dreams long ago.
Pretty much yeah. There's no shame in betabuxxing.

?
My former giga-oneitis (legit about 9.5/10) acts friendly around me, but around Chads she generally gets excited and giggly or laughs in an exaggerated manner when they tell something funny. Makes me rage a bit on the inside