Im in early stage liver failure from hormonemaxxing.

AAAD

AAAD

Iron
Ive been blasting somavert, mk677, letrozole, and casodex for like 2 months (not all at once, switching around different dosages and combinations), so stopped taking any hormones for a week then got a blood test to see my health, and Im in early stage liver failure, Im going to wait a few weeks until my liver heals before I start my next cycle of testing hormones, but just some advice for yall, hormonemaxxing is a terrible idea, Im just doing it so that I can tell this community what is safe and what isnt.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, mvp2v1, Tai Lung and 7 others
ur doing it cuz u want height, dont lie

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 20370
Sounds retarded, that one wants to start new cycles of untested-ish sarms stuff

@BrahminBoss I remembered that when I was on carnivore an did a med test docs told me I was on the verge of liver failure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, MonoTBB and BrahminBoss
Ive been blasting somavert, mk677, letrozole, and casodex for like 2 months
I'm confused, what exactly are these for, what's the logic behind taking them:
- mk667 stimulates the release of growth hormone, while somavert is blocking the effects of growth hormone.
- letrozole blocks testosterone conversion to estrogen to have more testosterone in the body, while casodex stops the testosterone acting on the androgen receptors.

Is this a troll thread?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Sanguinius, Informationcapitali and 3 others
don’t stop bro, good job.

I’m trying some stuff out on my body too, just be careful and don’t exaggerate

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Youre gonna die at 35

poor nigga gonna look 50 at 25

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Ive been blasting somavert, mk677, letrozole, and casodex for like 2 months (not all at once, switching around different dosages and combinations), so stopped taking any hormones for a week then got a blood test to see my health, and Im in early stage liver failure, Im going to wait a few weeks until my liver heals before I start my next cycle of testing hormones, but just some advice for yall, hormonemaxxing is a terrible idea, Im just doing it so that I can tell this community what is safe and what isnt.
tfw you didnt do any research just to get 2'' :lul: :redpill:

doing orals fucks with your liver some orals fuck with your kidneys you didint even use a liver supports you r fucked bro

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
Why are you using an anti androgen, and an aromatase inhibitor at the same time?
mk677 and somavert?
Why are you using drugs that cancel each other out? :lul: :lul: :lul:
At that point, it seems like your goal was to get liver failure

Who cares if you have liver failure? At least you’ll look good
Start again TODAY

nice job you fucking autistic loser faggot shitskin

being not NT is a death sentance