I'm in hell of a decline I don't know what to do. Please help

A

archoftriad

Iron
I'm 18 years old. I'm 6 2 (188cm) I live in a country where you take a brutally competitive college entrance exam to land on a good university. I made an awesome score and was able to be in top 100. But it killed me. And not just I am the one who thinks this way, people around me notices it too. For context I look at the photos when I was 17 and there is a huge difference, I used to look much much better. I had a sharper jawline, nice eyes, a straight nose. And now my face seems like -eapecially cheek area- bloated. It's like there is a huge fat in my face area. Not just that, wearing a glasses destroyed my nose -my doc said that-. Also I am at ideal weight but while my arms and legs are skinny my chest area is full of fat I have manly boobs. Also I would like to mention that my height didn't grow a BIT. After obsessing about this topic I discovered looksmax etc and now I would like to tell about some bad habits I had in my exam year. It was a year full of stress I had temporary hair loss. I didn't sleep for a year at all. I used to sleep like 3 - 4 hours a day sometimes at max 6 hours. Sometimes I didn't sleep at all. My days were full of solving tests studying and studying. I now have ugly eyes with darkest circles you can ever see. I slept on my stomach because I couldn't sleep in any other way stress was killing me. Mouth-breathing was my gig even tho I knew it was a bad thing. I had the worst posture a human being can have. And I fully lost my libido right now I cannot have any feelings towards woman. I cannot say I was the best looking guy at that time bit I was in a much, much better state then. Now my cheeks are fat like my face is like up area normal cheek are huge and then comes jaw area which makes my face look weird and ugly. When the results were announced I didn't feel a bit of happiness or anything at all. I want to kill my parents. Any advice for me?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Ryldoo IS COPING and efidescontinuado
The dreaded effects of cortisolmaxxing.

And now you look bad so your cortisol will increase further due to constant negative experiences. Another vicious blackpill cycle of doom.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, schizo echochamber, chosen-one and 2 others
PM, I can give you some advice

its called ageing. your gentics just kicked in

there is no stress effect on your look when you sit on your butt at school for all day.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
its called ageing. your gentics just kicked in

there is no stress effect on your look when you sit on your butt at school for all day.
I didn't even go to school hell I didn't even feel sun. I sit in my home and studied.

Seems like a high cortisol, low testosterone kind of problem, go to spend nature on your free time and let your balls do their job

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Ryldoo IS COPING
Try some activities

• +1
been thru the same shit
I regret not trying to balance my body with academics

• +1
healthmax you idiot why are you even asking this question? poor health destroyed you so the logical consequence is that you need to improve your health. you are only 18, your collagen is still intact so this is just temporary.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Lethbridge
doing everything to optimize Testosterone levels would literally fix everything you just mentioned. go out on a walk today without a phone or anything, think about where to start. Reduce cortisol levels (stress)