IMG 7319

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and standardcel
say you want ltr, fuck a couple of times, then dump her

thats what avg men do.

fraud age as 35yo and go for 29yo women

You’re just making yourself miserable. Nothing wrong with LTRing a slut
Yes, giving attention to a women who has gave up her sanity and good will to whoredom.
Might as well drink some poison, its fun. So who cares about the lasting effects of sexual intercourse? The fact that it is the most strongest form of bonding between a man and a woman.
Find some diginity vermin.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
You're involuntary celibate because foids are promiscuous?

say you want ltr, fuck a couple of times, then dump her

thats what avg men do.

fraud age as 35yo and go for 29yo women
What an utter waste of time, to only tickle your fried brain.

Yes, giving attention to a women who has gave up her sanity and good will to whoredom.
Might as well drink some poison, its fun. So who cares about the lasting effects of sexual intercourse? The fact that it is the most strongest form of bonding between a man and a woman.
Imagine ltring a foid others used as sex toy and did all kind of degenerate acts with her

Imagine ltring a foid others used as sex toy and did all kind of degenerate acts with her
Let alone you even absorb her energy, her filth and the rest of the perverts shes lain with too.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
nothing wrong with fucking sluts*
fuck ltrs
fuck being a cukc fuck
I said what I said. And if she loves you she won’t cheat.
You would pass up an amazing relationship with a hot hqnp just because she had some sex? :ROFLMAO: It’s 2024, sex is not big deal and nearly all women have had it get over yourself

I hate when women dress like sluts

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, standardcel and Deleted member 61895
mgtow then
I went to god
I said what I said. And if she loves you she won’t cheat.

You would pass up an amazing relationship with a hot hqnp just because she had some sex? :ROFLMAO: It’s 2024, sex is not big deal and nearly all women have had it get over yourself
I would much prefer to save more tribulations due to my loneliness than to let some whore fester more to my life.
Even if I was not a reborn man, even then I would reject such vile tempstresses.

I hate when women dress like sluts
Tbh ‘modest’ clothing is the same thing, is form fitting so it’s still like semi nudity. Slutty clothing looks trampy I don’t understand appeal

Tbh ‘modest’ clothing is the same thing, is form fitting so it’s still like semi nudity. Slutty clothing looks trampy I don’t understand appeal
Yea.

Make the bad normal by popularizing and making the worst acceptable. Happens with more than clothes tbh