I'm joining the army

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
You read the title of the post. FUCK going to university for 4 years to come out in a shit ton of debt, and then struggle to get a job. Joining the army is gonna make me enough money to pay for all of the surgeries I wanna get within 2 years tops (SARPE, IMDO, Lower eyelid retraction and infra-orbital rim implants, and something to remove the small amount of fat above my lateral canthus which makes it seem like I have NCT when in reality I dont, plus laser eye colour change). Plus being in the army means I'll pretty much have to be shredded as fuck at all times so that's a bonus because it brings out cheekbones and jawline more (I am bloated rn but am currently leaning out already at the moment). I already pass the physical tests as of now (15 push-ups, 45 sit-ups, and 7.5 beep test) so there should be no problems. This shit should help me become the most chad version of myself while providing a legit career too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: draco, PubertyMaxxer, Shodredux and 5 others
have fun fighting iran for me 😘

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Shodredux, Deleted member 3583 and 7 others
You will die before surgery maxx

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Shodredux and Deleted member 3202
photon receptors disabled

have fun fighting iran for me 😘
Ngl I wouldnt mind getting deployed, if I survive (which I most likely will cuz im a real nigga and I keep it 💯) ill be a hero, if I die then its all g either way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeagame, Bennett, Shodredux and 4 others
Ngl I wouldnt mind getting deployed, if I survive (which I most likely will cuz im a real nigga and I keep it 💯) ill be a hero, if I die then its all g either way.
*Dies a hero for israel*

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Patient A, Shodredux and 5 others
He fights for our safety!! 🥰
Real shit my nigga 💯 , well not exactly id be joining the australian army, but yeah, australia and US armies do tons of joint operations so I prolly would end up fighting along side US soldiers.
photon receptors disabled
Wdym?

• +1
Reactions: androgenic, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
Real shit my nigga 💯 , well not exactly id be joining the australian army, but yeah, australia and US armies do tons of joint operations so I prolly would end up fighting along side US soldiers.

Wdym?
Thank you for fighting for us! 😘🤗

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and chadpreetinthemaking
Thank you for fighting for us! 😘🤗
Well I mean I only just put in my application bro, ill prolly be in about a month or so from now and then basic training is 80 days, plus additional training which is like 74 days. Then I may not necessarily be deployed, anyhow I think this should help my life a lot (being independent of my parents) plus it would be a huge looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Well I mean I only just put in my application bro, ill prolly be in about a month or so from now and then basic training is 80 days, plus additional training which is like 74 days. Then I may not necessarily be deployed, anyhow I think this should help my life a lot (being independent of my parents) plus it would be a huge looksmax.
Murder people for me ‘kay?? I want u to whisper in their ears as they bleed out “Fuk mogs u indeed. U should rope buddy boyo.”

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Patient A, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
Murder people for me ‘kay?? I want u to whisper in their ears as they bleed out “Fuk mogs u indeed. U should rope buddy boyo.”
Imagine those words being the last words you hear JFL.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Patient A, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Patient A, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
@SirGey PSL rate my plan, no more lurkmaxxing for me, just some real looksmaxxing, getting shredded asf and pulling the trigger and getting surgeries done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
going to the army and fighting for fake ass values and his "country"
go ahead if you want to but remember all that shit doesnt matter if youre dead

going to the army and fighting for fake ass values and his "country"
go ahead if you want to but remember all that shit doesnt matter if youre dead
Eh im joining more for myself, unlikely ill die or even see action, but if I do see action so be it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
@AbandonShip @chadpreetinthemaking

Curry gang army

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Make sure to get PTSD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 4804
Soldier for incelstan, proud of you boyo

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Eh im joining more for myself, unlikely ill die or even see action, but if I do see action so be it.
oh well now i read your post if its for money then go ahead but you could still go for a position in the army which is less risky

High T Low inhib

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Will be boring as fuck tbh
You’ll just train, train and train more and most likely never actually be deployed. Wars don’t really happen these days tbh (and if they do they are pretty low intensity and minor) so army maxxing is a waste of time.

Will be boring as fuck tbh
You’ll just train, train and train more and most likely never actually be deployed. Wars don’t really happen these days tbh (and if they do they are pretty low intensity and minor) so army maxxing is a waste of time.
Well its good cuz it should increase my T levels and max out my puberty, plus ill get all surgeries abd looksmaxxing dine in two years

you join the army, while chad pumps and dumps

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Have fun in war!!!
keep me safe! 😍🥰😘

That really great, wish i joined army. Kinda sad i didn't and maybe still will, but i kinda don't want to die, so probably in the end i won't. About dying, every 2000th bullet actually hits someone, so it can go into your favor. But i assume being on the battlefield is the greatest adrenaline rush you can have in your life.

• +1
Well its good cuz it should increase my T levels and max out my puberty, plus ill get all surgeries abd looksmaxxing dine in two years
Increase your T levels!? WTF Jfl.
Do you know how low t the military is these days? You’ll be doing a lot less learning to shoot and a lot more learning how to be sensitive to the needs of LGBT people and women. Ded srs.
You said you’re joining the Australian army, well the person leading and directing all Australian operations in the whole Middle East is a woman. A foid is the top general.
You will likely have a foid for an officer as well.
Just fucking LOL at thinking the army will increase your T levels son, if anything it will absolutely fucking nuke them.

• Woah