im leanmaxing now

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
im leaning the fuck up. 76kg 194cm. can see my features starting to get more defined than when i was a bloatlord subhuman. just drink water. and for discipline and motivation to stay on track visit the mirror every 30 minutes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Nick.Harte, datboijj and 1 other person
Im 180cm and 67kg

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Are you taking anything

Ok?? We don't give a shit. If you actually had good genetics you wouldn't Need to follow a routine to get lean. Chad eats McDonald's and has a 6 pack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Nick.Harte
Ok?? We don't give a shit. If you actually had good genetics you wouldn't Need to follow a routine to get lean. Chad eats McDonald's and has a 6 pack
no starrmaxxing like barrett is the way to go

• +1
no starrmaxxing like barrett is the way to go
Barrett doesn't Need to follow a routine. In fact he understood that getting even leaner was a cope and instead got buccal fat removal

im leaning the fuck up. 76kg 194cm. can see my features starting to get more defined than when i was a bloatlord subhuman. just drink water. and for discipline and motivation to stay on track visit the mirror every 30 minutes.
76kg at 194cm is auschwitzmaxxing

• +1
Chad this chad that. well I’m not chad. chad doesn’t need to be on looksmax.