I'm leaving the house at 17 and making moneymaxxing/looksmaxxing my NO1 priority

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
At this point all I have to do is talk with this guy and they'll just help the process and give me this place I can stay at. Not gonna lie, this is a tough one for me and my moms probably gonna feel a bit hurt but that's what she gets for raising such a worthless pathetic loser. We just don't fit together and always fight. She's a single mother that had an abortion at 18 and then had me at 39, I've had to live with the pain of having 4 chad step dads after each other and have my mom and dad divorced at 5.

I'm gonna focus on looksmaxxing, getting a tons of money and working on programming and that's about it. Next to that I'll go out with my mates once in a while.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 5875, 5'8manlet and 38 others
Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 5'8manlet, SexyMofo and 9 others
Meanwhile im 24 and living with my Parents.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Tiddlywink, randomguy1235 and 3 others
JFL
Good luck buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Looksmaxxing is a lonely way, bro, stay blessed

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, forwardgrowth, SexyMofo and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: draco, anti caking agents, XXX22 and 4 others
for real i can't thumbpull, jelq and apply concealer because i have a flatmate gonna rope ngl
If he has a gf, ask her to jelq you, tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Ethnicope
I honestly feel sorry for you,it must be tuff not growing up with a proper father figure.I myself have a tiny bit of experience because I was raised in a really christian family.

Ended up becoming the nice guy and believing that I should always be kind and generous.

I don't know if my failure with girls is because of that or because I am just a late bloomer. (Facially I am above average).

I honestly hope that you will find a purpose and improve overall. Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, prgfromnl and Deleted member 685
What a brutal upbringing,
Wishing you the best of luck mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
At this point all I have to do is talk with this guy and they'll just help the process and give me this place I can stay at. Not gonna lie, this is a tough one for me and my moms probably gonna feel a bit hurt but that's what she gets for raising such a worthless pathetic loser. We just don't fit together and always fight. She's a single mother that had an abortion at 18 and then had me at 39, I've had to live with the pain of having 4 chad step dads after each other and have my mom and dad divorced at 5.

I'm gonna focus on looksmaxxing, getting a tons of money and working on programming and that's about it. Next to that I'll go out with my mates once in a while.
Hope your life works out for you man

then you can kid max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Chadelite
you are very mature and clearly a long term thinker at such a young age

it will help you a lot in life

you made a life changing decision and it will hurt your mom

but you have to put yourself 1st

always

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
i would just stay at home until you make enough money to move out

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I honestly feel sorry for you,it must be tuff not growing up with a proper father figure.I myself have a tiny bit of experience because I was raised in a really christian family.

Ended up becoming the nice guy and believing that I should always be kind and generous.

I don't know if my failure with girls is because of that or because I am just a late bloomer. (Facially I am above average).

I honestly hope that you will find a purpose and improve overall. Good luck bro.
Thanks alot mate, I'd choose your family situation over mine any time. Having a dad figure is crucial imo

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2856 and Chadelite
i would just stay at home until you make enough money to move out
His mom is kinda crazy I think

she was pumped and dumped by chad.

he Had no proper childhood

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Chadelite
Thanks alot mate, I'd choose your family situation over mine any time. Having a dad figure is crucial imo
Even older brother is necessary

your dad can’t beat up your bully in school

your bro can

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
I wish you the best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
If you're sure go ahead.

I'll propably stay with my parents until like 23 till I quit my college lmao

same issue tbh.
Still the only girls that tell me they think I'm attractive are legit 4-6 years younger. They prob think I'm 15-16 but no I'm 18 jfl go away I don't wanna go jail.

Still it's way better then getting treated like shit by girls. Only girls that seem to act like bitches towards me are the low inhib cumsluts fucking 23 y/o chad at 17

you are very mature and clearly a long term thinker at such a young age

it will help you a lot in life

you made a life changing decision and it will hurt your mom

but you have to put yourself 1st

always
Even a mother can stop caring for her children at some point.
And even if she cares sge can do harm.

Nobody means nothing to anybody really for anything else than how they can help you in life.

Everyone is cold as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Good luck out there

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Listen, you will have time to worry about that once u do have a girlfriend. As for now it's pointless, absurd and hypothetical.

Just get the GF
How to get a gf bro. I am a 7/10, tall, have a bachelor degree..

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • Woah
Fakin gay nigga

1v1 me i mog you to death in a boxing ring bitch nigga lasagne
I don't understand exactly what's making you be an asshole outta nowhere. I only asked about you.

Nvm, goodbye.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I don't understand exactly what's making you be an asshole outta nowhere. I just asked about you.

Nvm, goodbye.
It was joke bro. Thought its obvious :(

• +1
Do it. Higher the risk you take, the higher the T

• +1
Sorry for that, good luck

I should have left the house before I turned 20. I've been rotting ever since.

I've had to live with the pain of having 4 chad step dads after each other and have my mom and dad divorced at 5.

So she had you with the beta buxx and fucked chads afterwards? JFL

Are still a virgin and have never been approached

Getting into programming is a very wise choice. Have you heard of the Lambda school?

RESPECT

At 17 I was oblivious to literally everything. Glad you know what needs to be done and are determined enough to do them. Good luck!