I’m leaving this dogshit forum (GREYCELS GTFIH)

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

179 cm ± 1 cm barefoot, pm if you want rating
(NOT THAT ANYONE CARES)

I have realized that this forum is just the definition of rotmaxxing, and if you actually want to ascend you have to wake up from psl if you’re sub htn.
The point of the forum is looksmaxxing, but it seems like a rotting session with fellow incels.

Consuming this bullshit daily really rots your brain to the brim. If you get too blackpilled like me you might really think it is over when you are Ltn minimum. Despite having some sort of mtb’s in your life when I was 16 and, what we would call, subhuman.

I don’t have this type of shit anymore because I am thinking too much about psl instead of actually trying to connect with this girl.

Psl caused, at least for me high inhib behaviour (failo). Before psl I had rock bottom inhibition.

Literally existing is also influenced by this brainrot. You look around and your mood is determined by how much incels you mog daily(+), and how much you get mogged by chad daily(-).

This is a sad reality already present in my life and I don’t want that anymore, if possible, at least preventing it at getting worse.

I understand that lookism is real but it is not as real as this forum portrays it to be.

To ascend you don’t need this rotting forum when you already know what you have to do. Since you already know that appearance influences your life, why would you cope in this shithole instead of accepting and ascending.

Stop coping your subhumanity with this forum filled with negativity, this will only make your life worse than it already is, because otherwise you wouldnt register here.

Even due to your looks really restricting your life’s potential, you can improve it somewhat, and it is not on this forum.

In conclusion, this forum is not a good cope and will only decrease your life’s quality. Go outside.

Greycels pls delete your account while you still can.

I might reply to this thread.

@whiteislandpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Annihilator, bloomercel and 12 others
You can leave this forum, but you can not escape the blackpill. It will haunt you for the rest of your life. Yes this forum is mostly cope but idgaf. I just like to laugh at incels (I am one of them).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Axii, Detective and 7 others
(NOT THAT ANYONE CARES)

I have realized that this forum is just the definition of rotmaxxing, and if you actually want to ascend you have to wake up from psl if you’re sub htn.
The point of the forum is looksmaxxing, but it seems like a rotting session with fellow incels.

Consuming this bullshit daily really rots your brain to the brim. If you get too blackpilled like me you might really think it is over when you are Ltn minimum. Despite having some sort of mtb’s in your life when I was 16 and, what we would call, subhuman.

I don’t have this type of shit anymore because I am thinking too much about psl instead of actually trying to connect with this girl.

Psl caused, at least for me high inhib behaviour (failo). Before psl I had rock bottom inhibition.

Literally existing is also influenced by this brainrot. You look around and your mood is determined by how much incels you mog daily(+), and how much you get mogged by chad daily(-).

This is a sad reality already present in my life and I don’t want that anymore, if possible, at least preventing it at getting worse.

I understand that lookism is real but it is not as real as this forum portrays it to be.

To ascend you don’t need this rotting forum when you already know what you have to do. Since you already know that appearance influences your life, why would you cope in this shithole instead of accepting and ascending.

Stop coping your subhumanity with this forum filled with negativity, this will only make your life worse than it already is, because otherwise you wouldnt register here.

Even due to your looks really restricting your life’s potential, you can improve it somewhat, and it is not on this forum.

In conclusion, this forum is not a good cope and will only decrease your life’s quality. Go outside.

@whiteislandpill
The black pill is very real. Lookism is wayyyyy more real than normies believe but also not as bad as the average person here thinks it is. People here have brainwashed themselves and have cognitive dissonance.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Axii, hopecel and 4 others
You can leave this forum, but you can not escape the blackpill. It will haunt you for the rest of your life. Yes this forum is mostly cope but idgaf. I just like to laugh at incels (I am one of them).
Fakecel/mentalcel

• WTF
Reactions: whiteislandpill
(NOT THAT ANYONE CARES)

@whiteislandpill
Too late for me brother, I'm staying until I can post my shitty weight loss transformation

• +1
I do not condone the bluepill in any way.

Swallow the whitepill like a real man

• +1
Too late for me brother, I'm staying until I can post my shitty weight loss transformation
Leave while you’re still greycel man.

You have nothing to prove to these cels.

(NOT THAT ANYONE CARES)

@whiteislandpill
good thread OP

you'll become Adonis by 2025 bro I can guarantee you bro you will MOG! I totally support your choice and I will follow this way very soon... but trust me... .org isn't the only problem... I quit this shithole and switch it by other rotting platforms like Instagram TikTok Telegram... JUST DELETE EVERYTHING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE EVEN IN YOUR ROOM tldr virtual world is toxic

see you fellow ADONISSSSS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
good thread OP

you'll become Adonis by 2025 bro I can guarantee you bro you will MOG! I totally support your choice and I will follow this way very soon... but trust me... .org isn't the only problem... I quit this shithole and switch it by other rotting platforms like Instagram TikTok Telegram... JUST DELETE EVERYTHING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE EVEN IN YOUR ROOM tldr virtual world is toxic

see you fellow ADONISSSSS
Thanks bro. Not saying bhai anymore.

Good luck to you

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and LordSergiXX63

6D55A093 EC28 4697 A51E 1D2F0E04FCC8

Well said.

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
see you tomorrow boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Kamui
Becoming racist lowered my inhib tbh i just think to myself "I'm white! I'm superior! Thank God!" whenever i get anxious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Axii
Becoming racist lowered my inhib tbh i just think to myself "I'm white! I'm superior! Thank God!" whenever i get anxious
the thing is: I am not white.
maybe I pass as mediteranian in the winter
@whiteislandpill

The black pill is very real. Lookism is wayyyyy more real than normies believe but also not as bad as the average person here thinks it is. People here have brainwashed themselves and have cognitive dissonance.
realest shit i read on here

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and halfbloodaryanmaxxe