I'm living like a 20 years old...at 30, how pathetic Is It? How can I improve my M and S?

N

Nation

Platinum
I struggled and Im still struggling with mental health. I have rumination ocd and depression, also my IQ Is certified low ( non verbal learning disorder ) and I grew up poor with debts and bad looking.
I was put on SSRI's for a lot of years.
Now Im less ugly because of Gym maxing + facial hair and tattoos.

I had social anxiety and basically I Never left my home for years, I didnt have Friends and I spent my weekends working as waiter or rotting at home.
Now I feel Better and I started going club solo and I had some good results, Slayed some girls, went into 2 ltr's exc.
I didnt even went travel because I didnt have Money and now I saw thats a good cope to do.

Problem Is...even if I Slayed some girls some of them commented with brutal things like :
' Hey why are you 30 and still at the club watching ig stories?' ( keep in mind later I kissed her but her question was legit ).

I do basic skincare with retin A, moisurize exc...but sometimes I do some tanning bed sessione because Golden glow Is a mogger colour.

I feel kinda pathetic even if I have fun, i wake up with anxiety about accomplishing things I didnt accomplishing my twenties, I know I WILL NEVER make up for all the time Lost, basically all my Life...but I feel I still have some times to be Better.

Now another big problem Is my job, I work as garbage collector and I Always did some basic Jobs where there arent many skills required, but I feel I want to be Better.

I tried some adderall and Ritalin, It was mind blowing...literally I could actually learn and retain the informations I was studying. My biggest problems are related to everything except languages, I can talk in 2 languages easily...but everything else Is really bad

Problem solving, Memory retention, logical thinking, math, visual spatial Memory are all screwed up...I cant even Remember where I park my car.

I know I Will Never be Rich and able to moneymax, but I Need to find something Better because my job Is extremely low class and seen as the Bottom of society where I live.
My passion Is the gym but its impossible to work in this field without being ig famous, also im not even good at doing programs exc.

What can I do to improve my Life quality?
I want to be higher value in terms of M and S

What can I do to improve my Life quality?
I want to be higher value in terms of M and S
If any of us knew we wouldn't be rotting on this Dalit incel forum

The longer you spend on .org though, the less you care about your own failures as you'll be more concerned with debates like Eye area vs Jaw, or Delon vs Gandy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LooksThinker, Danish_Retard and 4 others
If any of us knew we wouldn't be rotting on this Dalit incel forum

The longer you spend on .org though, the less you care about your own failures because your brain will be more concerned with debates like Eye area vs Jaw, or Delon vs Gandy
Nothing brings me more joy than saying "eye are mogs jaw to oblivion u subhuman greycels"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BowlCutMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Why can't you become a personal trainer in the gym? If you actually look jacked, you'd have clients. Of course there is the social aspect of it, like you must be good at communication, that's a bigger part of it, than actual gym knowledge. Where I live personal trainers make above average money, a lot of people think that's a cool job, you are around a lot of foids and you have a lot of free time relatively speaking compared to people in 9to5 jobs.

And if you actually slayed girls, then you aren't that ugly or autistic, let me tell you that. Have you had a shit family life as a child? Or got bullied a lot in childhood? These would explain a lot. You seem more of a mentalcel to me, than anything else. And I am not trying to gaslight you (like saying to a very ugly person, that you are not that ugly), because you actually showed us evidence, that you are not beyond saving. I am a former mentalcel myself.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and KLESUM
Now I feel Better and I started going club solo and I had some good results, Slayed some girls, went into 2 ltr's exc.
You are doing quite good. Going club solo is SSS tier dificulty for any guy. Not to mention to the one who suffered/still have depression/anxiety. And you managed to have ons a few ltrs from that - this is very huge achievement and you mention like its nothing lol.

Cant really give any advice on m/s simply becaue im pretty much in the same boat+ im living embodiment of female brain wiring - super hypergamous with low sex drive ( even roids wont change my preference) only attracted to top tier women. Deep down i know if i wont accomplish m/s im gonna be alone + hate myself forever for not acheiveing self actualisation. Gave myself a deadline of 2 years for etiher 1) getting career i want - studing 8+ hours a day for that. or 2) accomplishing financial independence - investing in crypto nonstop while analysing dozens analytics and metrics nonstop everyday.

i would not worry about clubbing at 30 because there is nothing wrong with that. Iv met countless 40+and a few 50+ guys who never seemed out of place. They do had their shit together though and looked good. Not chuando tan tier aging levels but close. 30 is like upper limit of adolescense. Its still somewhat normal that you dont have 0 accomplishments, but past 35 if you gonna remain at the same stage its definetely a sign its over.

Looks like we both got our wake up call only at 30, but i find it hard to regret about something because it really wasnt technically my fault. some people are just born social butterflies while others forced to play the game on hardcore difficulty vieweing every social interaction like an exercise/challenge. I would even say we are lucky because we managed to get rid of our diceases or atleast cope with them to managemable degree. Many people suffer with these ilnesses their whole life.

Last edited:
You just need to fraud looking younger and lie that you’re still in your 20s. Much easier option than actually getting your life together.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Pikabro
You just need to fraud looking younger and lie that you’re still in your 20s. Much easier option than actually getting your life together.
Yes I Always lie, but with the beard frauding I cant fraud that much.
Also minox Is raping my collagen

Yes I Always lie, but with the beard frauding I cant fraud that much.
Also minox Is raping my collagen

That’s why I’m getting bimax honestly, I look fine with a beard but just too old.

If you’re not horribly recessed like me maybe you can get dermal filler to add volume where you’re currently using beard.

That’s why I’m getting bimax honestly, I look fine with a beard but just too old.

If you’re not horribly recessed like me maybe you can get dermal filler to add volume where you’re currently using beard.
Actually my face Is bloated even at low bf, so beard for me make me look manlier. Jaw Is fine btw

Which @Nation are you from?

Started using this site recently to look better but this is a healthy reminder that status/money is everything.

Women aside not being able to live high status or provide, will eat away at you. Biologically makes sense tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
This is Brio?

I was getting kind empathetic until I read:
Nigga thinks he has it bad while he slays :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, m0ss26, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Enjoy it while it lasts

what is M n S?

Also, atleast you are getting your dick wet and partying. Are you rich by any chance? or do you work?

I’m 19 and virgin, no friends, no girls, no parties and nothing. You are living a happier life than me, and i’m also wagecucking 12h a day

what is M n S?

Also, atleast you are getting your dick wet and partying. Are you rich by any chance? or do you work?

I’m 19 and virgin, no friends, no girls, no parties and nothing. You are living a happier life than me, and i’m also wagecucking 12h a day

Go er

Started using this site recently to look better but this is a healthy reminder that status/money is everything.

Women aside not being able to live high status or provide, will eat away at you. Biologically makes sense tbh.

This is only true if you are not in the top 5-10% lookswise. They can truly love you, regardless of status or money, if you are good looking.

This is only true if you are not in the top 5-10% lookswise. They can truly love you, regardless of status or money, if you are good looking.

Only for so long, if you want to rinse and repeat forever that’s fine.

Looks WILL eventually fade , look at chico now. If you want a life partner, status/money will eventually come into play. How good looking you are just delays it. For some it matters right after high school for some it’s in their 30s.

Even if she loves you, her friends will be in her ear. “Shouldn’t he making some money now?” “Why does he still live with his mom”

I have a 61 year old african friend who is married and slays 30 year old women on the regular. He hangs around with younger dudes smokes weed, extremely low inhib is very social and dresses and looks like a chad. I don’t look at him as a loser who needs to act his age. He has his life together, he works full time, has businesses on the side, is married, has 8 kids and still active sex life.