I’m making a serious roblox game

lunin7

lunin7

💉
The game will be called diafram and it takes place in 2037 where the world is being invaded by an animal transmitted virus called EXATE BV1 (or just BV1) which basically kills living organisms inside of the womb, including the human fetus.

a company has the ability to stop the virus but they refuse to genetically engineer new technology for it. So it’s up to you to invade the facility and obtain technology that will save mankind

its basically a dramatic warfare mechanics type game with some old roblox aesthetics

here is the logo for the game

5C2CA248 A61D 4AE3 A98D 40B01C548DBA

I plan to make more titles for the game as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, Sny and Deleted member 30679
nice bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and lunin7
The game will be called diafram and it takes place in 2037 where the world is being invaded by an animal transmitted virus called EXATE BV1 (or just BV1) which basically kills living organisms inside of the womb, including the human fetus.

a company has the ability to stop the virus but they refuse to genetically engineer new technology for it. So it’s up to you to invade the facility and obtain technology that will save mankind

its basically a dramatic warfare mechanics type game with some old roblox aesthetics

here is the logo for the game

View attachment 2691913
I plan to make more titles for the game as well
Any scripting tips you can give me? Also do you use the Dev forum?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Roblox’s first successful Indian developer, congrats benchod.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Sny and lunin7
How'd u do it it was my dream to become a Roblox dev..

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Goth
Any scripting tips you can give me? Also do you use the Dev forum?
If you have some basic knowledge of lua scripting you’d be able to change scripts to make them work how you want them to. Personally I just watch tutorials on scripting and do most of the building, decals, etc

How'd u do it it was my dream to become a Roblox dev..
I spent hours making structures and watching scripting tutorials and it made me very skilled as a result. Ive been doing this since 2016 making project after project, all of which failed

i failed 100s times to get where I’m at today

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and wsada
I spent hours making structures and watching scripting tutorials and it made me very skilled as a result. Ive been doing this since 2016 making project after project, all of which failed

i failed 100s times to get where I’m at today
Was all the stuff in Roblox studio or u used smth else?

• +1
IRL great reset plot leak

2037 is the date then? ty for the headsup

• JFL
Was all the stuff in Roblox studio or u used smth else?
nope all on roblox studio but I should’ve tried unreal engine or unity at the time for more experience

• +1
Reactions: wsada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back