I'm mcdonaldsmaxxing - heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 29078

Silver

Mcdonalds uses growth-promoting agents like bovine somatotropin (rBST) and other synthetic hormones in their meat. These hormones are designed to increase the animal's growth rate and increase muscle mass. post-processing, trace residues of these hormones, along with other chemicals used in the processing phases, can be found in the final product. When you ingest the meat the residue of these hormones will affect the secretion of HGH and IGF-1 in your body.

My stack
1.2 miles walking
2x Quarter Pounder w/ cheese
10x chicken nuggets
2x L waters

tagging
@rubberduck @HimmyButler

• +1
Reactions: t50prince, rubberduck, EggKing and 2 others
Doesnt milk have growth hormones

• +1
Reactions: madmogger and Deleted member 29078

Mcdonalds uses growth-promoting agents like bovine somatotropin (rBST) and other synthetic hormones in their meat. These hormones are designed to increase the animal's growth rate and increase muscle mass. post-processing, trace residues of these hormones, along with other chemicals used in the processing phases, can be found in the final product. When you ingest the meat the residue of these hormones will affect the secretion of HGH and IGF-1 in your body.

My stack
1.2 miles walking
10x chicken nuggets
2x L waters

tagging
@rubberduck @HimmyButler
High iq I popeyes maxxed this week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
mcnuggets will do the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and madmogger
The burgers can be a cheap source of protein, if your country has the promos like buy 4, pay 2 (but even then I just throw away the soggy buns).

I went to school with swimmers who were training daily for up to 4, 5 hours. The principal would excuse them to leave class at 1 PM

Those guys would eat 5 or more big macs during lunch break. They were super low body fat. When you burn 6000kcal a day, you can eat whatever you want

I always thought athletes eat super clean. But in sports where you burn a colossal amount of calories a day, that just isn't viable so a lot of them binge on pizza or even chocolates.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 29078
Good goy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Tabula Rasa, madmogger and 1 other person
It's true. Just eat without the bun to avoid insulin spike (which lowers GH).

• +1
It's gonna make you shorter cause you'll look fatter and wider

DO NOT MCDONALDS MAXX.

MCDONALDS USES SEED OILS TO COOK THEIR BURGERS.

FIVE GUYS DOESN'T.

FIVE GUYS MAXX INSTEAD.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
DO NOT MCDONALDS MAXX.

FIVE GUYS DOESN'T.

FIVE GUYS MAXX INSTEAD.
I wish I had the money for Five Jews

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
DO NOT MCDONALDS MAXX.

FIVE GUYS DOESN'T.

FIVE GUYS MAXX INSTEAD.
the beef is grilled lol theres no oil

• +1

My stack
1.2 miles walking
10x chicken nuggets
2x L waters

tagging
@rubberduck @HimmyButler
Ive noitced that i was growing slightly taller and my eyes were looking better eating mcdonalds.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Triple cheese burger is based.