I'm more and more convinced that the blackpill is bullshit

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Walking outside all day and most men just look like fucking dogs

Yet I see so many couples and bloated soylords with GFs strolling about

Slaying is fucking cope and reserved for legitimate gods (and no, fucking a couple of mtbs a month does not count as 'slaying'). So why are we all striving to become "slayers"?

Why cope with this absurd notion that we are somehow entitled to fucking endless amounts of pussy when Oofer Doofer is living his best life and fucking some foid he orbited at work/school.

Honestly, blackpill is extremely autistic and I'm seething so hard rn. Being NT and having a social circle is absolutely everything

no looksmaxxing for your rotten self esteem, lack of social acumen and depressive tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Red Fox, ascension and 42 others
how do you know they arent just friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Leviathin, DotaTakımOyunudur and 12 others
how do you know they arent just friends

probably some of them are, but most of them are couples for sure.... holding hands + walking with a stroller etc

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Danish_Retard, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Everytime this thread is being made. This doesnt disprove the blackpill at all. Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, Leviathin, Deleted member 20704 and 26 others
Seems like you'd rather have an average life than an extraordinary one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Leviathin, eyebagcel and 26 others
the women will cheat and or leave them and the guy will be alone for a long time while the girl just dick hops the truth is girls are winning no matter what you dont need to be chad to get a girlfriend but to be truly happy and have a woman truly love u u need to be a chad

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: eyebagcel, futuregigamogger, BongMog and 18 others
must be her brother

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, zipzam and Deleted member 21531
Once again : blackpill is not about having a gf.

Provided you’re not a truecel anyone can land a gf with a bit of effort.

JFL before fully dedicating myself to the blackpill I rejected 3 girls in a row in mt former subhuman LTN bloated form.

My last ex was a HTB and I’m never settling for any less than that from now on.

Besides, my best friend being a chadlite I know how girl treat him versus normies.

If she’s not obsessed with you then she holds all the power in the relationship.

It’s about having a lot of options and the highground.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Descargue96, Mouthbreath and 19 others
If she’s not obsessed with you then she holds all the power in the relationship.

It’s about having a lot of options and the highground.
^

and this only start at htn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, litaz, Yerico7 and 3 others
oofy is LAW

cel-jpg.2066999

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 5 others
^

and this only start at htn

thats complete and utter cope

to have that level of control you need to be strong chadlite which is simply not realistic for 98% of people in here, myself included

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20704 and Artemis

Slaying is fucking cope and reserved for legitimate gods (and no, fucking a couple of mtbs a month does not count as 'slaying'). So why are we all striving to become "slayers"?

Why cope with this absurd notion that we are somehow entitled to fucking endless amounts of pussy when Oofer Doofer is living his best life and fucking some foid he orbited at work/school.

Honestly, blackpill is extremely autistic and I'm seething so hard rn. Being NT and having a social circle is absolutely everything

no looksmaxxing for your rotten self esteem, lack of social acumen and depressive tendencies
Amen
yas yes GIF by VH1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and Deleted member 22623
thats complete and utter cope

to have that level of control you need to be strong chadlite which is simply not realistic for 98% of people in here, myself included
no just be htn and taller than 5'9 like niko

90% of guys are mtn, ltn, subhuman. that's why they have no leverage with women. it's about passing that threshold where you get leverage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Fundz, Descargue96 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
A lot of people are together for financial reasons, it's just too expensive to be single especially raising kids. Doesn't mean they're having sex. I think happy couples are a minority.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 25245 and 10 others
no just be htn and taller than 5'9 like niko

90% of guys are mtn, ltn, subhuman
i'm 5'10 htn and absolute midget in my country

maybe in the slums of delhi u will have success with these stats

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
ugly nt niggers slay while irl gay alien final fantasy characters have to settle with this
563476577435-jpg.2046098

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 16357, Danish_Retard and 12 others
99.9% of them are just friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, SEPRAY, It'snotover and 3 others

Slaying is fucking cope and reserved for legitimate gods (and no, fucking a couple of mtbs a month does not count as 'slaying').
how does it not? couple of mtbs per month is more than the average dude will fuck in his entire life. lmao!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Danish_Retard, It'snotover and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hiro, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 22623

You need face halo to overcome your height failo.

Summer 2018 : My chadlite friend and I went to Croatia, he smashed two giants amazon beckies that were at least 6"1 while he's only 5"10. That pedo even managed to get a prime 16 yo virgin JB obsessed with him.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
how does it not? couple of mtbs per month is more than the average dude will fuck in his entire life. lmao!

the blackpill fantasy of being a slayer and having unlimited control, foids worshipping u etc. is not the level of pulling a couple of very mediocre looking girls occasionally

thats having staceylites on speeddial and three different instagram whores who want to fuck you every week

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
the women will cheat and or leave them and the guy will be alone for a long time while the girl just dick hops the truth is girls are winning no matter what you dont need to be chad to get a girlfriend but to be truly happy and have a woman truly love u u need to be a chad
Women cheat even on chad.

Plus women won't even love chad. Most Modern women are incapable of love.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23778 and 6 others

Blackpill is real. It's just exaggerated sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badamj
dogpill is a prominent part of blackpill teachings

dogpill is the most brutal pill tbh
You need face halo to overcome your height failo.

Summer 2018 : My chadlite friend and I went to Croatia, he smashed two giants amazon beckies that were at least 6"1 while he's only 5"10. That pedo even managed to get a prime 16 yo virgin JB obsessed with him.

thats what i mean, most will be capped out before they can reach that level of halo, and then it just doesnt matter at all anyhow

Just because they're in a relationship doesn't mean the woman likes the guy JFL. Many relationships are more on the sexless and loveless side because the woman doesn't really like the normie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, It'snotover, MentalistKebab and 3 others
But what if my gf/wife sees a chad IRL and I am barely pushing mtn ???
It would be sad to get cucked :feelswhy: :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778, It'snotover and 1 other person
Just because they're in a relationship doesn't mean the woman likes the guy JFL. Many relationships are more on the sexless and loveless side because the woman doesn't really like the normie.

i get that. but before looks matter and can carry you, you need to reach an absurd level that is simply unrealistic for almost all of us. before that its just NT + social circle + oofymaxxing... thats how the vast majority of guys get laid

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

poke out her eyes (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 5.5psl
A lot of people are together for financial reasons, it's just too expensive to be single especially raising kids. Doesn't mean they're having sex. I think happy couples are a minority.

I literally know of one LTN-MTN normie guy who had a kid in high school like 15-20 years ago, the kid is a teenager now.

The guy? He had sex ONCE with ONE GIRL way back when he was IN GOOD SHAPE in HIGH SCHOOL in like the early 2000s.

Now? Fat, bald, ugly, still married and shit but I doubt they have sex much, if at all, the woman he had the kid with is also fat, distant, etc.

So it's all cope ... Some guys might get lucky once, but that's when the luck ends for most guys ... Things usually don't work out well for most guys in the dating scene -- copes aside -- which is why we have blackpill, redpill, dating advice, etc. & women overall don't need it.

So even if, say, some LTN might have had a kid sometime ago or even had one now, this will be his apex -- he'll never exceed this. Meanwhile a true gl dude can have a harem, can reproduce & usually has multiple baby mommas, not stuck with one bitch like a life sentence or be FA.

Ooffy doofy overall is exaggerated, most of them might get one relationship and reproduce maybe if they're lucky, but that's about it. Also you are required to be NT (kiss of death for most on here sadly), have your "shit together" and have a beta-tier personality/energy/essence.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 22962, Danish_Retard and 4 others
You are both right and wrong at this
Being nt and having a social circle is absolutely crucial without a doubt doesn't matter if you are a Chad but if you just rot at your home you won't slay shit
But at the same time if a chad is nt and has a social circle it's literally 100000x times easier for him to fuck stacies than a normie

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and RAITEIII
Then explain Why 63% of the males are incels ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others

Yes, social circle is very important, but you have no idea how the dude looked like when she picked him. In 2013 I was a total slayer in terms of physique and in 2022 I was a bloated fat fuck. People changes in appearance and that's all. Glow ups and glow downs are the real thing.

Add to this "just be first" and you see goblins with nice looking girls in LTRs. Also, in 2012-2016 it was much easier in sex market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22623
You have to realize that with birth control, pandemic, brainwashing, the ZOG elite and countless other weird shit going on that you can't consider all going on as "natural." It's like prior to Tinder shit was different with "dating," & now we live in a nightmare utopia of technocracy.

Shit changes all the time, but really open your eyes and you will see how and why there are some guys as offy, soome as incel, etc. It's like every guy has his "place" but some guys have NO PLACE. Like you weren't born beta, but also not gl enough to be alpha, so basically incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27605, horizon, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Then explain Why 63% of the males are incels ?

That sounds crazily exaggerated. Where did u get that number?

Another testimony boyos :

2 months ago another friend went solo travelling to Thailand : there he met an absolutely gorgeous (saw the picture) Stacylite American cuban girl. The girl was jawdropping, incredibly smart (she graduated from an Ivy League college), educated and sophisticated. Their short-lived love story lasted a month before they had to go their separate ways and go back to their normal lives

My bro has been deeply depressed and broken ever since she left to go back to the USA. I don't think he will ever meet that kind of girl in Europe given his look level (he's a high mtn but never had much trouble with girls at all).

To get that level of girls here he needs to be a strong HTN at least to compensate for his lack of status (poverty real estate agent).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24940 and 5.5psl
You have to realize that with birth control, pandemic, brainwashing, the ZOG elite and countless other weird shit going on that you can't take consider all going on as "natural." It's like prior to Tinder shit was different with "dating," & now we live in a nightmare utopia of technocracy.

Well yeah. But I'm sort of caught between the tinfoil shit and what I can observe. But I get that things are rarely what they seem to be, and there are so many fucked up dynamics in todays society, and a lot of them are engineered (not necessarily by design, but they are nonetheless) to make us mentally ill and depressed

My chadlite best friend has a rotation of FWB who are all married/in couple : absolutely ropefuel.

If you're not HTN or Chadlite, your girl is getting plowed by one of them unbeknownst to you, I swear.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 23778, It'snotover and 2 others
My chadlite best friend has a rotation of FWB who are all married/in couple : absolutely ropefuel.

If you're not HTN or Chadlite, your girl is getting plowed by one of them unbeknownst to you, I swear.
It's true bro I myself have seen girls cheating on with chads ..
That's why I still wish to be blackpilled and will remain blackpilled forever

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 22962

HTN is huge cope, at least in west... if u want looks to carry you, you need strong chadlite

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl

But the thing that absolutely hurts is even married women getting their vaginas fucked by Chad's is completely suifuel

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Blackpill isn't about having a GF, It's about getting the Chad treatment in relationship, hope this helps 👍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, Kroker, Agendum and 3 others
Blackpill isn't about having a GF, It's about getting the Chad treatment in relationship, hope this helps 👍
getting chad treatment in relationship is about supplying your bitch with oxytocin, not about having hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 7580
95% of sex havers are betabuxx, including goofy bloated zoomers. They have to talk to the bitch for months and buy her stuff to get sex and she still bithches on them and fucks chad on club nights i know that very well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 22886, HerpDerpson and 5 others