i’m moving to cambodia to go be an economic consultant for the government

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
i will help establish a national pension for the country. less than 10% of the country receives a pension at the moment however cambodia has the youngest demographics in all of southeast asia so this is perfect time to establish it

you can just show up as a foreigner in a suit and $20,000 cash and get into government circles. last time i was there, there were Lamborghinis and g wagons parked at government buildings

anybody know how to fake a degree from, let’s say… princeton?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
How many nipples will you be sucking on in Cambodia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, mogstars and radicalrationalist
How many nipples will you be sucking on in Cambodia
the khmer government is known for having brothels just for government officials so i reckon quite a few

i’ve heard it’s similar to the president of north koreas harem

maybe next time you can be born as me

but not this time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i will be there with you in a few years
this was genuinely my plan 💀

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AlexBrown84
Sure buddy
And I get laid everyday
Hahahhahahaba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Eternal_
you can just show up as a foreigner in a suit and $20,000 cash and get into government circles

im not so sure big bro :cry:

The Khmer Rouge’s interpretation of Maoist communism drove them to create a classless society, simply by eliminating all social classes

im not so sure big bro :cry:

The Khmer Rouge’s interpretation of Maoist communism drove them to create a classless society, simply by eliminating all social classes
they’ve been gone for 20 years

i will help establish a national pension for the country. less than 10% of the country receives a pension at the moment however cambodia has the youngest demographics in all of southeast asia so this is perfect time to establish it

you can just show up as a foreigner in a suit and $20,000 cash and get into government circles. last time i was there, there were Lamborghinis and g wagons parked at government buildings

anybody know how to fake a degree from, let’s say… princeton?
And what are your economic views? Would you agree with the statement: "first be strong, then preach liberalism" - I mean that countries such as South Korea, for example, have grown thanks to state interventionism. Now that they are strong they can use neoliberalism to loot economically weaker countries.

In that case, is the way forward for Cambodia to introduce neoliberalism when the country is still weak and may pay the price by being overwhelmed by foreign capital? Or is the way to prosperity through protection of domestic businesses, wise customs policies, government regulation?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84