I'm never going out again

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
I went for a burger after college and the place was full of hot JB's and prime 20 yo. I sat next to two of them with their phones teeheeing saying "he's cute teehee", probably for a bunch of chads and chadlites on instafag or whatever, taking selfies and checking out the guys on the place. Im not leaving my room anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10536 and 10 others
It is over

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and nausea
low inhib high t

I sat there looking straight like an autist jfl. In my mind i dont want to provide validation for whores by checking them out.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 6997, nausea and 1 other person
Don’t worry, ItWillAllBeOverSoon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8576, FatmanO and 5 others
I sat there looking straight like an autist jfl. In my mind i dont want to provide validation for whores by checking them out.
I used to think like that but recently I stopped caring tbh if I see an ass I like I'll stare at it no matter how aspie I might look, part of my low inhib maxxing plan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Achathin, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
I used to think like that but recently I stopped caring tbh if I see an ass I like I'll stare at it no matter how aspie I might look, part of my low inhib maxxing plan

I hate whores so much that i cant do this. I cant do what they want.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 470
going outside is low iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Achathin, nausea and 5 others
Should've gone ER

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Society has gone to hell, man. The majority of the female gender are ruining society. It pisses me right off.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 1106 and rockndogs
I only go outside to enjoy my music as I walk. or sometimes go to the store to pick up junk food. that's about it.

I see people I know when I go outside way too much

yes it s hell out there

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I hate it when that happens I just feel like crying

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
every time i go out i feel sad cause its empty without my oneitks aroudn

Fwark i want to forget bros

Yeh I went out yesterday and noticed girls always invite onyl one guy to the drink (near table) who is very attractive either that or gay

I went for a burger after college and the place was full of hot JB's and prime 20 yo. I sat next to two of them with their phones teeheeing saying "he's cute teehee", probably for a bunch of chads and chadlites on instafag or whatever, taking selfies and checking out the guys on the place. Im not leaving my room anymore.
At least they weren’t repulsed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back