Im no incel just a poor man neglected and abused as a child😟

StonerLoner27

StonerLoner27

Iron
Does God expect me to suffer all my life? 1yo-4yo: raised by a alcoholic single mother who neglected me. 5yo-18yo raised by the system who abused and torture me through my youth! I know why my life is on hard mode.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpeg
    IMG_0232.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0175.jpeg
    IMG_0175.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Blackgymmax and EggKing
no one can stop whats about to happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, GabachoCopium, Perfection and 1 other person
dark triad sex god larper

• +1
Reactions: StonerLoner27
High class red Indian pheno Bhai mirin

• +1

Last edited:
on a side note bro, I actually feel for you, its actually fucked up for people. Cant imagine what harsh life could do to a little kid. I feel more grateful when I learn about people who've had it worse, hope it gets better.

• +1
on a side note bro, I actually feel for you, its actually fucked up for people. Cant imagine what harsh life could do to a little kid. I feel more grateful when I learn about people who've had it worse, hope it gets better.
So your using his misfortune to make you feel better about yourself? You are a complete subhuman

Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
So your using his misfortune to make you feel better about yourself? You are a complete subhuman
I dont espect uneducated curries like you to understand my aryan english so I will repeat it in a way for the tiny cow wroshipping ape curry skull to understand.

I emphasize with this user and it makes me reflect on my own life and I realize that my problems are blessing compared to the misfortunes of others.

hopefull you understood you floor kissing faggot 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, T3cel and StonerLoner27
I dont espect uneducated curries like you to understand my aryan english so I will repeat it in a way for the tiny cow wroshipping ape curry skull to understand.

I emphasize with this user and it makes me reflect on my own life and I realize that my problems are blessing compared to the misfortunes of others.

You can't even spell 😂

And what does that do for him? You're just trying to make yourself feel better. Also you're a 15 year old little shit

Last edited:
Does God expect me to suffer all my life? 1yo-4yo: raised by a alcoholic single mother who neglected me. 5yo-18yo raised by the system who abused and torture me through my youth! I know why my life is on hard mode.
Hey boyo it's a long time i dont see your posts

Yeah some of us were choosed to experience tough ass lives, sadly it is what it is. Hope everything gets better, it seems you've been looksmaxxing hence why you look better bro.

• +1

Screenshot 2024 03 01 at 73738PM

You're a 15 year old somali nigger talking about my "aryan english"

Your mother abused you because of your face.

• +1
Your pheno is the ultimate dick magnet

Read my RizzGuide!👍

It will completely change your life you’ll realize the secrets to rizzing up gyats and that will make you love life!

Don’t give up no matter how bad your rizz is bro! I was like you! From Ohio no Kai cenat lmao barely any rizz like Duke Dennis but I trained! I LOOKSMAXXED! Now look at me one of the most handsome guys on the forum!!!!!

• +1
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and cyprian_tomaszewski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back