I'm no longer natty

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Well I didn't start using roids, bit mk 677 is classified as PEDs so I guess this is a start of my enhanced journey

I started with 0,25 ml which is 6,25 mg and I will gradually increase it to 25 mg

I took it last night and honestly didn't expect anything to happen, but when I woke up, I felt hunger pains, tbh I thought it's overblown, but I see it's not

@5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @colesp @HarrierDuBois @Crestfallen95 @Jungcuck @Artemis @Sprinkles @Manletmachine

@zv1212 honestly the taste is not that bad

@SaintOverBuddyBoyo finally started it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, JawMogger, Michael Myers and 5 others
mk677 ur still natty lmaooo

mk677 ur still natty lmaooo
I'm pretty sure it's one of the banned substance when it comes to competing, therefore it is considered PEDs (Performance enhancing drugs)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, JawMogger and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
Expect 0 results

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, BearBoy, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
I'm pretty sure it's one of the banned substance when it comes to competing, therefore it is considered PEDs (Performance enhancing drugs)
ehhh i'd still say natty bro. it really won't make a noticeable difference to ur physique

Let me know if you see any results, I was planning on doing hgh + inhibitor for a few months but I may just do mk677 + cjc dac cos it’s a lot cheaper.

(We probably won’t see results:cry:)

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
ehhh i'd still say natty bro. it really won't make a noticeable difference to ur physique
Well I'm not doing it for the physique but I think it will have some effect once I add CJC dac

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Let me know if you see any results, I was planning on doing hgh + inhibitor for a few months but I may just do mk677 + cjc dac cos it’s a lot cheaper.

(We probably won’t see results:cry:)
Yeah HGH is just too expensive, I mean even CJC dac is like 200$ per month

You can expect hunger and vivid dreams on the first dose

We're simply too stubborn to give up boyo

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24586
We're simply too stubborn to give up boyo
Yeah jfl people keep telling me I won’t grow at 22 but I’m so desperate for at least an inch that I’m willing to blast mk677 into myself for months just for the small chance that I can get a permanent height growth. Another reason why I don’t want to use HGH is cos apparently it makes your facial features more masculine and ogre-like.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Manletmachine and BoredPrince
Yeah jfl people keep telling me I won’t grow at 22 but I’m so desperate for at least an inch that I’m willing to blast mk677 into myself for months just for the small chance that I can get a permanent height growth. Another reason why I don’t want to use HGH is cos apparently it makes your facial features more masculine and ogre-like.
We won't know for sure untill we try

But I will certainly update you about Changes

• +1
Well I didn't start using roids, bit mk 677 is classified as PEDs so I guess this is a start of my enhanced journey

I started with 0,25 ml which is 6,25 mg and I will gradually increase it to 25 mg

I took it last night and honestly didn't expect anything to happen, but when I woke up, I felt hunger pains, tbh I thought it's overblown, but I see it's not

@5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @colesp @HarrierDuBois @Crestfallen95 @Jungcuck @Artemis @Sprinkles @Manletmachine

@zv1212 honestly the taste is not that bad

@SaintOverBuddyBoyo finally started it
Take pictures of your body right now so you can show us or me progress pictures.

• +1
When did u last grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
When did u last grow
I have 0 clue. My growth plates have definitely closed but spine doesn’t fully stop growing till 25 so maybe an inch is possible.

Splinter recommended HGH + an inhibitor but it’s more expensive and I’m worried it will make me look even more ogre like so rn I’m thinking of just mk677 + cjc dac.

I’m only hoping for like an inch or slightly more/less since I’m heightmaxxing late.
We won't know for sure untill we try

But I will certainly update you about Changes
I’ll join you by the start of next month

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince and Manletmachine
if you look natty you are natty.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Manletmachine and 5.5psl
I have 0 clue. My growth plates have definitely closed but spine doesn’t fully stop growing till 25 so maybe an inch is possible.

Splinter recommended HGH + an inhibitor but it’s more expensive and I’m worried it will make me look even more ogre like so rn I’m thinking of just mk677 + cjc dac.

I’m only hoping for like an inch or slightly more/less since I’m heightmaxxing late.

I’ll join you by the start of next month
What are the sides of AIs u know?

Take pictures of your body right now so you can show us or me progress pictures.
I'm not doing it for the body but I guess I could

But I'm not sure how much responsible mk 677 will be, cuz I just got back into training after 4+ months of injury

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Michael Myers
take CJC injections if you're going to take MK, they work in synergy

• +1
AIs? The main reason I’m not taking HGH is cos people have told me it will ogremaxx me

Cjc comes in pills as well right?
aromatase inhibitors. seems kinda risky to me

Natty enough

• +1
aromatase inhibitors. seems kinda risky to me
I was planning on using galantamine but I won’t be doing either now that I’m not going to use HGH. I’m already not good looking, last thing I need is to ogremaxx.

My current plan is mk677 and cjc but idk if it will even work JFL.

Also what makes it so risky?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I was planning on using galantamine but I won’t be doing either now that I’m not going to use HGH. I’m already not good looking, last thing I need is to ogremaxx.

My current plan is mk677 and cjc but idk if it will even work JFL.

Also what makes it so risky?
fucking with estrogen can be deadly or something if not closely monitored I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
fucking with estrogen can be deadly or something if not closely monitored I think
Yeah I’m gonna stay away from it

Mk677 + cjc is cheaper, more simple and safer although it probably will have less chance of working

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BoredPrince
  • +1
Yeah I’m gonna stay away from it

Mk677 + cjc is cheaper, more simple and safer although it probably will have less chance of working
Check out this thread:

The guy he used as an example used mk 677 and CJC, the levels of GH were so high it exceeded testing parameters

I think we got a good chance with this stack

• +1
AIs? The main reason I’m not taking HGH is cos people have told me it will ogremaxx me

Cjc comes in pills as well right?
Only injections buddy, but it's in the fat tissue so not a big deal

• +1
Taken 25mg aromasin tabs 3 days in a row and limp dick went away a few days later. I thought they were bunk so I didn't give af but realized I was completely castrated after day 3.

Harder than ever now 👺

2 years off aromasin dosing with no side effects on my blood work (and hgh use for 1 year, also mk677

Stop the fearmongering

• Woah
Taken 25mg aromasin tabs 3 days in a row and limp dick went away a few days later. I thought they were bunk so I didn't give af but realized I was completely castrated after day 3.

Harder than ever now 👺

2 years off aromasin dosing with no side effects on my blood work (and hgh use for 1 year, also mk677

Stop the fearmongering
Wait, you used mk 677 for a year?

• +1

Harder than ever now 👺

Stop the fearmongering
If I didn’t I wouldn’t be getting my blood work done

Check out this thread:

The guy he used as an example used mk 677 and CJC, the levels of GH were so high it exceeded testing parameters

I think we got a good chance with this stack
What’s the chance of us growing an inch in height? I can’t imagine we’ll gain more than that but idk

• Hmm...
What’s the chance of us growing an inch in height? I can’t imagine we’ll gain more than that but idk
if your growth plates are still open and you do everything right and aren't retarded an inch is basically guaranteed

I don't know the chances but I think we a have ea shot at this, this way

• +1
I don't know the chances but I think we a have ea shot at this, this way
Lifefuel, if it doesn’t work I will get quadruple leg lengthening surgery

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back