Im no longer the school mogger

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
It's over, im no longer the Mogger of the school, New Mixed West African kid mogs everyone

SnowfallSaint
640px Kelly Oubre Jr4 50595057598

Think Franklin Saint skull + Kelle oubre pheno, coloring, collegan + West African Features toned down slightly

All though im probably still the top ''pretty boy'' in school this guy mogs me, His skull + exoticness + 6'1 mesomorphic frame is just to much
i know this guy is gonna do some damage to the Athletics scene at my school to

OIP 6

He has that sprinting fast twitch muscle makeup

• JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Only failo is that hes a fucking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheJudgeofV, thebatman and 4lt.Real
It's over, im no longer the Mogger of the school, New Mixed West African kid mogs everyone

View attachment 2605998View attachment 2606009

Think Franklin Saint skull + Kelle oubre pheno, coloring, collegan + West African Features toned down slightly

All though im probably still the top ''pretty boy'' in school this guy mogs me, His skull + exoticness + 6'1 mesomorphic frame is just to much
i know this guy is gonna do some damage to the Athletics scene at my school to

View attachment 2606005

He has that sprinting fast twitch muscle makeup
time to start roids man

Only failo is that hes a fucking nigger
You have to fight him to assert dominance, Unless he has hood sharingan in that cause ur fucked.

• +1
Reactions: TheJudgeofV, kennnnnyyyyy and thebatman
You aren't mogging anyone at all if you're posting on this forum. Do you seriously think NTfags/popular kids and normies with lots of friends post on deranged obscure looks obsessed forums like this?

You aren't mogging anyone at all if you're posting on this forum. Do you seriously think NTfags/popular kids and normies with lots of friends post on deranged obscure looks obsessed forums like this?
No, how does that mean i dont ''mog'' them tho, im happy and fraud NT easily, i just have some autistic tendencies is all

idiot

No, how does that mean i dont ''mog'' them tho, im happy and fraud NT easily, i just have some autistic tendencies is all

idiot
Well sure you can mog them in looks or height. But if you aren’t truly NT it’s meaningless, especially in school where the average guy looks like shit. No normal high schooler has even heard of a forum like this.

Well sure you can mog them in looks or height. But if you aren’t truly NT it’s meaningless, especially in school where the average guy looks like shit. No normal high schooler has even heard of a forum like this.
Honestly

This forum is one of the only things that would make me appear ''non NT'' to the average person

id rather be a bpd chadlite then a giga NT mtn normie