I'm not convinced that Normie+Becky relationships aren't based on physical attraction

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Yo so I been around a lot of normies in relationships, and from the outside looking in I really don't see all this talk of "Oh if you are sub chadlite in a LTR she is just using you for entertainment, social benefits, emotional tampon or beta bucks and only gives you starfish sex once a month and fucks Chad on the side." Honestly, I question if some of you ever leave your parent's basement if you actually believe this.

See, I moved out when I was 18, and I have always lived with lots of young roommates ever since. I had around 6 roommates at one point. I will just list off a few of my anecdotes.

One dude was a average white, skinnyfat guy. He had a decently hot Becky GF that wasn't even as fat as he was. They fucked loudly like every night.

Another guy was again, a normie. Not gymmaxxed, just everyday normie. He had a girl around his looksmatch who would constantly look at him with :love::love::love: and I noticed she was constantly touching him. Doing shit like slapping his ass while they were in the kitchen. Again, she stayed overnight several times a week. Hearing them bicker was quite cute, they were obviously in love. I doubt she was fucking Chad on the side.

There was this other like 18 YO girl who used to give me and some other kids rides home from my job when I was like 17. This chick was hot AF, high tier becky-stacylite. One time in the car her boyfriend called her, they talked for a minute. She got off the phone, and she told us all "isn't his voice just soo sexy?!?" Now, this guys voice was not deep or out of the ordinary to me. But I figured the guy must have been a Chad if he could get this girl. Nope, once I actually saw him he looked like a completely average white guy, absolutely nothing special about his appearance. Yet he still had this hot AF girl thirsting over him.

I mean I could go on and on. I just have observed that most foids that are in relationships with guys around their looksmatch do seem genuinely physically attracted to their partners.

Now I know the whole thing 'oh well if you can't get casual sex then you are a beta male in a LTR.' But I think this is kinda BS too because of the gender ratio for casual sex seekers. On tinder for every 10 dudes looking for some pussy, there are 3 girls seeking validation with no plans of meeting up, and maybe 1 who will actually go on dates and fuck. At Bars and clubs the ratio is not as bad, but still bad. So of course average guys are going to struggle. That doesn't mean the girls aren't at all attracted to these average guys, it just means they have better options for casual sex and of course they will take the better option.

Also, NAWALT. Again, if you really think all women are giga sluts riding muh cawk careysell please leave basement ASAP. Degeneracy is getting worse but it still seems like a majority of women are serial monogamists. Honestly, if you want proof look at those videos of Chads doing cold approach. Even Chad has a 5-10% lay rate TOPS even with top top tier looks. The most common rejection: "I have a boyfriend." Do you really think that all these girls already have Chad boyfriend's? No, they are either not seeking sex at all, or they are being loyal to their normie boyfriend's. You can see it in their body language too, their body language is saying 'yes' but they say 'no.' How noble.

Ofc beta bucks is real, and a lot of women cheat. But please drop this fucking aspie black and white thinking "if you don't have women throwing pussy at you then NO women are at all physically attracted to you EVER." Some of you could use a decent dose of reality by leaving basement. I hate to sounds bluepilled, I pretty much agree with most the blackpill that looks are the most important thing, and if you want to be as secure as possible you should ascend to chadlite. But it honestly seems like you guys watch a few tik-tok compilations and tinder expirments and then decide you have it all figured out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, IndianJock, faggotchadlite and 24 others
Cope.

Also yes all that matters is not being sub 5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, LooksmaxxHopeful, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Yo so I been around a lot of normies in relationships, and from the outside looking in I really don't see all this talk of "Oh if you are sub chadlite in a LTR she is just using you for entertainment, social benefits, emotional tampon or beta bucks and only gives you starfish sex once a month and fucks Chad on the side." Honestly, I question if some of you ever leave your parent's basement if you actually believe this.

See, I moved out when I was 18, and I have always lived with lots of young roommates ever since. I had around 6 roommates at one point. I will just list off a few of my anecdotes.

One dude was a average white, skinnyfat guy. He had a decently hot Becky GF that wasn't even as fat as he was. They fucked loudly like every night.

Another guy was again, a normie. Not gymmaxxed, just everyday normie. He had a girl around his looksmatch who would constantly look at him with :love::love::love: and I noticed she was constantly touching him. Doing shit like slapping his ass while they were in the kitchen. Again, she stayed overnight several times a week. Hearing them bicker was quite cute, they were obviously in love. I doubt she was fucking Chad on the side.

There was this other like 18 YO girl who used to give me and some other kids rides home from my job when I was like 17. This chick was hot AF, high tier becky-stacylite. One time in the car her boyfriend called her, they talked for a minute. She got off the phone, and she told us all "isn't his voice just soo sexy?!?" Now, this guys voice was not deep or out of the ordinary to me. But I figured the guy must have been a Chad if he could get this girl. Nope, once I actually saw him he looked like a completely average white guy, absolutely nothing special about his appearance. Yet he still had this hot AF girl thirsting over him.

I mean I could go on and on. I just have observed that most foids that are in relationships with guys around their looksmatch do seem genuinely physically attracted to their partners.

Now I know the whole thing 'oh well if you can't get casual sex then you are a beta male in a LTR.' But I think this is kinda BS too because of the gender ratio for casual sex seekers. On tinder for every 10 dudes looking for some pussy, there are 3 girls seeking validation with no plans of meeting up, and maybe 1 who will actually go on dates and fuck. At Bars and clubs the ratio is not as bad, but still bad. So of course average guys are going to struggle. That doesn't mean the girls aren't at all attracted to these average guys, it just means they have better options for casual sex and of course they will take the better option.

Also, NAWALT. Again, if you really think all women are giga sluts riding muh cawk careysell please leave basement ASAP. Degeneracy is getting worse but it still seems like a majority of women are serial monogamists. Honestly, if you want proof look at those videos of Chads doing cold approach. Even Chad has a 5-10% lay rate TOPS even with top top tier looks. The most common rejection: "I have a boyfriend." Do you really think that all these girls already have Chad boyfriend's? No, they are either not seeking sex at all, or they are being loyal to their normie boyfriend's. You can see it in their body language too, their body language is saying 'yes' but they say 'no.' How noble.

Ofc beta bucks is real, and a lot of women cheat. But please drop this fucking aspie black and white thinking "if you don't have women throwing pussy at you then NO women are at all physically attracted to you EVER." Some of you could use a decent dose of reality by leaving basement. I hate to sounds bluepilled, I pretty much agree with most the blackpill that looks are the most important thing, and if you want to be as secure as possible you should ascend to chadlite. But it honestly seems like you guys watch a few tik-tok compilations and tinder expirments and then decide you have it all figured out.

Obviously the girls are still attracted but not at the level they would be if they were with Chad. Also, women are more emotional not all of them have casual sex.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, BigNigga69, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others
I didn't read but for ex my GF was a Becky and Im a normie or maybe even low tier normie and still I felt like she was really attracted to me, we had sex lots of times and it was always good the only reason we broke up is because I cheated on her I cried a lot and tried to get back but She didn't accept me 😞 maybe if I was Chad she would have pardon me but still...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, mulattomaxxer, fogdart and 9 others
I didn't read but for ex my GF was a Becky and Im a normie or maybe even low tier normie and still I felt like she was really attracted to me, we had sex lots of times and it was always good the only reason we broke up is because I cheated on her I cried a lot and tried to get back but She didn't accept me 😞 maybe if I was Chad she would have pardon me but still...
Yeah.
Let's not forget that my oneitis was dating this fatass ugly ogre too.
She and i brutally mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and mulattomaxxer
didn read, but the majority of relationships are based on personality or money, again what's up with people confusing relationships are slaying, most men can get into a long term relationship but most men can't slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 8853
Obviously the girls are still attracted but not at the level they would be if they were with Chad.
Does it matter? If I was in a LTR with a 5/10 I would still want to fuck her just as hard and as often as a 8/10 girl. I assume it's the same for women. This thing that dudes in LTR's don't get laid is just a meme.

But I suppose Chad can probably get away with more in an LTR because he is much harder to replace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 8853, Melo95 and 3 others
Cope.

Also yes all that matters is not being sub 5.
If you are aspie enough to browse this forum for more than an hour a week you probably do have to be a 7 at least though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Danish_Retard
If you are aspie enough to browse this forum for more than an hour a week you probably do have to be a 7 at least though.
Not really.
Why do you say that.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Does it matter? If I was in a LTR with a 5/10 I would still want to fuck her just as hard and as often as a 8/10 girl. I assume it's the same for women. This thing that dudes in LTR's don't get laid is just a meme.

But I suppose Chad can probably get away with more in an LTR because he is much harder to replace.

That's exactly it... pretty much any non-deformed guy CAN get a G/F with enough time and effort but the whole point of looksmaxxing is to put the odds in your favor and make it easier. You would have to be a complete idiot to think only Chads and Chad-lites get women... but they are the only ones getting them easily and frequently. Average guy can go years without a G/F and/or sex whereas HTN and higher will go no longer than a few weeks. Also, better looking people get more respect in general and thus will live an easier life.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, chadison and 2 others
I am so sad reading this..

Not really.
Why do you say that.
I mean I'm slightly above average-HTN at best and in hindsight I had a lot of missed chances with women in my highschool years because I'm a high inhib aspie and I didn't make any moves.

Had this female friend who was constantly touching me and making sexual innuendos when I was 17 but my retarded aspie ass didn't flirt back. That was when I went outside too.

Last edited:
I mean I'm slightly above average-HTN at best and in hindsight I had a lot of missed chances with women in my highschool years because I'm a high inhib aspie and I didn't make any moves.

Had this female friend who was constantly touching me and making sexual innuendos when I was 17 but my retarded aspie ass didn't flirt back. That was when I went outside too.
Not me though.
Can't relate

Yes, Normies can get gf who are physically attracted to them. To say otherwise is bullshit.

Unfortunately this forum is aspiemaxxed in many ways.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, chadison, audreyen and 4 others
Yes, Normies can get gf who are physically attracted to them. To say otherwise is bullshit.

Unfortunately this forum is aspiemaxxed in many ways.
I genuinely think this meme that LTR's are cope IS cope. They are coping with the fact that if they weren't aspies they probably would already be getting laid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, LooksmaxxHopeful and chadison
Just be average white, only ethnics need looks theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203

High iq thread but autist teenagers don't go outside and claim anyone who disagrees with blackpill is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I'm sorry OP, and u make some high IQ points, but overall you are completely wrong.

As for NAWALT there are a TINY minority of foids below age 25 who don't wanna have loads of ONS in clubs with Chad, because obv if nothing else they want th validation, even if they don't enjoy sex that much, so it is not a huge leap to say AWALT.

Secondly on normies being in relationships where the foid doesnt want Chad you are missing 3 things:

1)cheating is not an indicator in women, I honestly think only a minority of women cheat, I even think most girls dating a normie won't cheat on him with Hemsworth.

2) on the Becky/ Stacy's you mention who are loved up and gushing over their normies, they are IN relationships, hence love/ attachment has built up over time, and this feeling is arguably stronger in foids than men

3) They may be dating the normie, but also u have to ask if that normie approached them would they have an ONS and expect nothing more of them? Or even would they approach th normie?? Probably not in your examples, hence sure they don't cheat, and not saying they are using them for free meals or shit, but they are definitely settling for them, and ONLY after they been on the carousel with the hot guys, and the point is they will never treat the normie as they would the hot guy, regardless if they touch them or make googly eyes for them

Sorry but normies should accept they are low value men, and either kill themselves, go MGTOW, or just become something for a girl to settle with, else they will live a stupid dumb painful life

I'm sorry OP, and u make some high IQ points, but overall you are completely wrong.

As for NAWALT there are a TINY minority of foids below age 25 who don't wanna have loads of ONS in clubs with Chad, because obv if nothing else they want th validation, even if they don't enjoy sex that much, so it is not a huge leap to say AWALT.

Secondly on normies being in relationships where the foid doesnt want Chad you are missing 3 things:

1)cheating is not an indicator in women, I honestly think only a minority of women cheat, I even think most girls dating a normie won't cheat on him with Hemsworth.

2) on the Becky/ Stacy's you mention who are loved up and gushing over their normies, they are IN relationships, hence love/ attachment has built up over time, and this feeling is arguably stronger in foids than men

3) They may be dating the normie, but also u have to ask if that normie approached them would they have an ONS and expect nothing more of them? Or even would they approach th normie?? Probably not in your examples, hence sure they don't cheat, and not saying they are using them for free meals or shit, but they are definitely settling for them, and ONLY after they been on the carousel with the hot guys, and the point is they will never treat the normie as they would the hot guy, regardless if they touch them or make googly eyes for them

Sorry but normies should accept they are low value men, and either kill themselves, go MGTOW, or just become something for a girl to settle with, else they will live a stupid dumb painful life
Maybe I'm tripping on the AWALT part just because of the women I am around. But these stats don't really paint the AWALT picture.

Now I get it, there is definitely virtue signaling and lying going on. But blackpill people like to exaggerate all stats supporting "Chad only" and downplay and scrutinize all stats supporting bluepill. I think reality is somewhere in between tbh. But I really do think that the majority of women are serial monogamists. Now when I worked trashy fast food jobs I got the vibe that most those girls were sluts, but now that I'm at a high IQ college and I'm majoring in two hard science fields I really do not get slut vibes from the women at all. Maybe you just need to get out of basement watching trashy TikTok sluts and get yourself into more high IQ environments.

As for the part about approaching, again I think there are plenty of women who won't have a ONS with a Normie, OR a Chad. Look at videos of Chad cold approaching. He mogs a lot of the girls to death and they still say "I don't want to give you my number because I don't even know you." Plus the countless who do give him their number then ghost.

Obviously Chad has it much easier, casual sex is difficult for normies. But even then, with the redpill I think most normies (especially if white and at least average height) can participate in the casual sex market, they just need to gymmaxx and NTmaxx.

Also, your last paragraph is fucking retarded. Plenty of normies have cute Becky GFs who choke on their dick every night while you are rotting on blackpill forums. But I guess they should just rope or go MGTOW simply because better looking men exist.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Maybe I'm tripping on the AWALT part just because of the women I am around. But these stats don't really paint the AWALT picture.

Now I get it, there is definitely virtue signaling and lying going on. But blackpill people like to exaggerate all stats supporting "Chad only" and downplay and scrutinize all stats supporting bluepill. I think reality is somewhere in between tbh. But I really do think that the majority of women are serial monogamists. Now when I worked trashy fast food jobs I got the vibe that most those girls were sluts, but now that I'm at a high IQ college and I'm majoring in two hard science fields I really do not get slut vibes from the women at all. Maybe you just need to get out of basement watching trashy TikTok sluts and get yourself into more high IQ environments.

As for the part about approaching, again I think there are plenty of women who won't have a ONS with a Normie, OR a Chad. Look at videos of Chad cold approaching. He mogs a lot of the girls to death and they still say "I don't want to give you my number because I don't even know you." Plus the countless who do give him their number then ghost.

Obviously Chad has it much easier, casual sex is difficult for normies. But even then, with the redpill I think most normies (especially if white and at least average height) can participate in the casual sex market, they just need to gymmaxx and NTmaxx.

Also, your last paragraph is fucking retarded. Plenty of normies have cute Becky GFs who choke on their dick every night while you are rotting on blackpill forums. But I guess they should just rope or go MGTOW simply because better looking men exist.

I think with your AWALT there are 2 disconnects, and I don't deny what you observe. Reality is all women WANT to monkey branch for Chad but know society will judge them for being whores hence hesitate. Secondly there is the age thing, after 25, or at least after they had enough chad ONS they change.

On your ONS point, I think yes there are a very small number of videos of foids who won't have an ONS with Chad, but this is very small. I would say less than 1 in a thousand normies can get an ONS (and I don't count with a noodle, cos even trucels can do that). Hence my point still holds.

As for your normie options I'm saying yes if you are a non woke normie then u can have your Becky and be loved up, but sacrifice your self respect

I think with your AWALT there are 2 disconnects, and I don't deny what you observe. Reality is all women WANT to monkey branch for Chad but know society will judge them for being whores hence hesitate. Secondly there is the age thing, after 25, or at least after they had enough chad ONS they change.

On your ONS point, I think yes there are a very small number of videos of foids who won't have an ONS with Chad, but this is very small. I would say less than 1 in a thousand normies can get an ONS (and I don't count with a noodle, cos even trucels can do that). Hence my point still holds.

As for your normie options I'm saying yes if you are a non woke normie then u can have your Becky and be loved up, but sacrifice your self respect
1. Most men would be tempted to cheat with a hotter girl if one was offering them sex. But a lot of them don't cheat. I don't see what you are getting at here. It will take some searching and ofc if you want to be the most secure you should try to ascend as much as possible but you can definitely get a girl that won't cheat on you. Also, if she does cheat on her break up immediately. I say if you break up immediately after any cheating you aren't sacrificing self respect.

2. According to my statistic about college age women, most of them have one or zero sex partners in a year. I get there is virtue signaling and lying on these surveys, but even if HALF of these girls are lying that still leaves a decent amount that aren't having ONS with Chad. Also, did you see that tinder experiment? That guy, a gymmaxxed normie was getting a good amount of matches and sexually explicit convos with cute girls. They aren't Stacy but you are Gay if you don't want to bang them. There's no way a subhuman can get casual sex with those girls.

3. I still don't see how you are sacrificing self respect. As long as you break up if the girl is cheating than you are not sacrificing self respect. I really don't understand what you are getting at bro. I mean even Chad's girlfriend might fantasize about cheating with a Gigachad but that doesn't me she's gonna do it.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Danish_Retard
I
1. Most men would be tempted to cheat with a hotter girl if one was offering them sex. But a lot of them don't cheat. I don't see what you are getting at here. It will take some searching and ofc if you want to be the most secure you should try to ascend as much as possible but you can definitely get a girl that won't cheat on you. Also, if she does cheat on her break up immediately. I say if you break up immediately after any cheating you aren't sacrificing self respect.

2. According to my statistic about college age women, most of them have one or zero sex partners in a year. I get there is virtue signaling and lying on these surveys, but even if HALF of these girls are lying that still leaves a decent amount that aren't having ONS with Chad. Also, did you see that tinder experiment? That guy, a gymmaxxed normie was getting a good amount of matches and sexually explicit convos with cute girls. They aren't Stacy but you are Gay if you don't want to bang them. There's no way a subhuman can get casual sex with those girls.

3. I still don't see how you are sacrificing self respect. As long as you break up if the girl is cheating than you are not sacrificing self respect. I really don't understand what you are getting at bro. I mean even Chad's girlfriend might fantasize about cheating with a Gigachad but that doesn't me she's gonna do it.
Do get your point on 1 and 2 but on 3 I don't think u get me. A GF fantasizing about Hemsworth or momoa is fine man, but if the gf has been on the carousel and had that insane amount of validation, then even if she loves you she sees you as second best always, that's the self respect part

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
stats speak for themselves

Based on my experience after ascending this sounds like major cope. Also men tend to under rate other men and over rate women.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

A lot of people cope by saying only chads get genuine attraction in LTR because they themselves cannot get into a relationship with a GL HQNP girl. Meanwhile, I barely see any chads irl, majority of people I see in loving relationships are normies and high tier normies, even chadlites are rare to see IRL. The truth is that if you're normie or above and you're white it's more than enough to get women genuinely attracted to you. If you're ethnic, you need to be gymcelled as well because of ethnic tax. Also, women are emotional and pair bond after sex so if you give her mind blowing sex she'll more than likely to be attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most of women's cycle is infertile, meaning that sex occuring during the majority of the cycle is for survival purposes, primarily. In your scenarios, the women were mainly seeking emotional validation, even if visceral sexual attraction was not present.

Average men are simply not viscerally sexually attractive to women. Their genetic quality is not high enough to warrant reproductive sex simply for the purpose of a high investment (female) reproduction.

• +1
Reactions: ecig
Plausible. I doubt every single normie + becky relationship has no mutual phyiscal attraction. If you can ascend to become truly goodlooking, you will live the "tales from the basement" lifestyle. As repillers say "women break rules for the alpha". I'm sure chads like Amnesia have done some crazy things with women, that would sound unbelievable for most men.

Most people date their looksmatch. I rarely see couples that aren't looksmatched. If a girl mogs the guy significantly its probably betabux or a rebound relationshit. Or she has slow self esteem. If the guy mogs the girl significantly he either has low self esteem or its her side piece, or its a rebound relationshit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Never tell a normie that looks matter. They'll deny it every time. If they ask why you are single just lie and say "I just haven't found the right one".

Obviously the girls are still attracted but not at the level they would be if they were with Chad. Also, women are more emotional not all of them have casual sex.
data shows 92 percent of women will have casual sex, in their life time.

Never tell a normie that looks matter. They'll deny it every time. If they ask why you are single just lie and say "I just haven't found the right one".
Wdf is decently hot, people use bs terms, just to describe, a non-landwhale. People calling 5/10s-6/10s as hot.:ROFLMAO:

I genuinely think this meme that LTR's are cope IS cope. They are coping with the fact that if they weren't aspies they probably would already be getting laid.
Yea I agree with what you've said. But what does it mean to be aspie? Not able to hold a conversation, poor body language?

Yea I agree with what you've said. But what does it mean to be aspie? Not able to hold a conversation, poor body language?
kys reviving this old ass thread tbh.

Look up symptoms of ASD online, it's fucking brutal being autistic like me. Fucking. BROOTAL.