im not only boring looking im also boring in general

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
the only stuff i can talk about is incel things like math, econometrics, statistics, anime, and obsucre music. i have a few funny stories but 99% of my life is being in a room either studying or fapping. i have tried socializing many times but people either didnt want me in their circles or they were too preoccupied with their preexisting circles. thus i never made any friends ever. but you know muh socialize.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
same

only thing i can talk about is my travels
IMG 0001

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
the only stuff i can talk about is incel things like math, econometrics, statistics, anime, and obsucre music. i have a few funny stories but 99% of my life is being in a room either studying or fapping. i have tried socializing many times but people either didnt want me in their circles or they were too preoccupied with their preexisting circles. thus i never made any friends ever. but you know muh socialize.
Just become interesting

No you are sophisticated

i cant, my life s boring no matter what i do
Read books, find a sport you enjoy doing or enjoy watching and friends will come unless the place you live is cold and dark like Seattle

Read books, find a sport you enjoy doing or enjoy watching and friends will come unless the place you live is cold and dark like Seattle
i did all thes and people hated me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Same, I'm a boring person.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid