I’m Ordering 1p-LSD to microdose, and get out of Stuck Depressive Slump

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Ordering 1p-LSD which is a legal research chemical LSD analogue that’s is identical to LSD in its effects, you can order online.

Going to order, microdose a bit and have a break through dose

Because I’m in a really stimuli lost hopeless place in my life with no passion or motivation.
I’ve heard of all it’ benefits in possibly reducing/curing depression & anxiety, deep introspection into yourself and life to help better understand and improve it and yourself, ego loss, man life and universal spiritual lessons, creativity, new perspectives on life
Which all can create major change in you turn your life around.

I’ve had a spiritual awakening, and crazy experiences so I know the spiritual metaphysical is real, but lost my touch and knowledge

I want to get back intuned with my spirituality, self, and passions

Will do hella research and prepare, maybe order today or in a few days.

Never done LSD except for maybe once, Will report back.

Also share any insights and experiences you have with LSD and other psychedelics you’ve done.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 685, Halotestin and 7 others
Good to hear that your getting back into the spiritual aspects of life, lots of your knowledge changed the way I saw things/opened my eyes a bit.

Why 1p-LSD,instead of something like psilocybin (magic mushrooms)? The spores are online and you could always pull the "its for my garden" trick if it came down to it.

Taking it up another notch, would be DMT. You could use a ayahuasca ceremony, but I guess those could be expensive if you travel to a traditional ceremony. You could always vaporize some DMT and that should help you get into ego-death/entity contact/seeing other dimensions if you manage to break through. The knowledge that some of the entities there can give you is unreal.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
good luck bro. i wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, toptearmm, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Good to hear that your getting back into the spiritual aspects of life, lots of your knowledge changed the way I saw things/opened my eyes a bit.

Why 1p-LSD,instead of something like psilocybin (magic mushrooms)? The spores are online and you could always pull the "its for my garden" trick if it came down to it.

Taking it up another notch, would be DMT. You could use a ayahuasca ceremony, but I guess those could be expensive if you travel to a traditional ceremony. You could always vaporize some DMT and that should help you get into ego-death/entity contact/seeing other dimensions if you manage to break through. The knowledge that some of the entities there can give you is unreal.
Definitely want to do and try most psychedelics gradually

LSD first right now because it’s most easy to obtain, less intense in some aspects I guess since dosing is easier and more reliable and you can control your trip better you are more lucid.

And what, my knowledge opened your eyes? What did I say? Also what’s your other alts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RedKeyboard and forwardgrowth
How are you ordering it?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ok, I'm going to give you a word of caution.

This shit is the real fucking deal, and you want your dose to be under 10ug.

1P-LSD is more potent than anything you could find on the street.

Also, make sure that you start off in a comfortable environment. If not your negative thoughts could really skew your results.

Wear gloves too, and make sure you use tweezers for transferring it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ok, I'm going to give you a word of caution.

This shit is the real fucking deal, and you want your dose to be under 10ug.

1P-LSD is more potent than anything you could find on the street.

Also, make sure that you start off in a comfortable environment. If not your negative thoughts could really skew your results.

Wear gloves too, and make sure you use tweezers for transferring it.
Wait

How many ugs of 1p is equivalent to regular LSD?

1 is like 20ug

You will need like a bottle and a dropper
Damn wtf, they got 100ug blotter paper

That’s fucking insane

How can you divide the doses I want a micro dos and full dose

You need to put a tab in ml bottle like this (with safety equipment)

30ml Amber Black Graduated Dropper Black  205191519230411490588

Use distilled water and then close. Store it in a dark space like a closet or else it will degrade.

They are small so really need to be careful. Maybe use scissors to split the tabs, but just make sure you store these tools in a container separate from everything.

Also, please make sure you do not leave your house on you first trip. Get some speakers and calming music, comfortable space to chill at, etc. You need to be in a positive mindset, I can't stress it enough. If you can get a trip sitter, get one. Your safety comes first.

You need to put a tab in ml bottle like this (with safety equipment)

View attachment 211008

Use distilled water and then close. Store it in a dark space like a closet or else it will degrade.

They are small so really need to be careful. Maybe use scissors to split the tabs, but just make sure you store these tools in a container separate from everything.

Also, please make sure you do not leave your house on you first trip. Get some speakers and calming music, comfortable space to chill at, etc. You need to be in a positive mindset, I can't stress it enough. If you can get a trip sitter, get one. Your safety comes first.
Yes ofc, I’m going to be at my house just in my room

Going to microdose first if I can.

So I get a bottle like that, drop 100ug tab in?

What the equivalent again? Like 1p to regular LSD?

Yes ofc, I’m going to be at my house just in my room

Going to microdose first if I can.

So I get a bottle like that, drop 100ug tab in?

What the equivalent again? Like 1p to regular LSD?

1ml - 1ug for the bottle, so get a 100ml bottle

This to microdose right???

I’m really tired with a headache right now feeling nauseous so I feel retarded and don’t understand can you go a little more in-depth

Again sorry to be retarded but what 100ug 1p equivalent to

i had my first acid trip yesterday and i have 2 words HOLY SHIT

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
i had my first acid trip yesterday and i have 2 words HOLY SHIT
Do you have a third or fourth word?
Anything else to describe it?

Do you have a third or fourth word?
Anything else to describe it?
well it lasted super fucking long i was legit tripping for 20 plus hours or so and the day after i still felt some effects

but some recommendations are. listen to some music ( listen to shpongle believe me youll thank me later) or do something creative. go to the woods (somewhere youre obviously familiar with)

it straight up felt like i was a god or communicating with a higher being that was giving me knowledge through my mind and everything of this world i just understood. i was fully present in the moment and my mind was cleared of anxiety. i also had this feeling of oneness with the unierse and i got learned that we are all one being one organism in this universe (ofc i was still paranoid so MAKE SURE YOUR IN A GOOD HEADSPACE AND WITH PEOPLE YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH OTHERWISE YOUR GOING TO GO THROUGH HELL MY GUY)

and your going to be thirsty so have water with you and some light foods like cereal bars or something

also PS: learn to let go if the lsd is trying to teach ou something dont struggle against it and try to just go with the flow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Hades and PenileFacialSurgery
well it lasted super fucking long i was legit tripping for 20 plus hours or so and the day after i still felt some effects

but some recommendations are. listen to some music ( listen to shpongle believe me youll thank me later) or do something creative. go to the woods (somewhere youre obviously familiar with)

it straight up felt like i was a god or communicating with a higher being that was giving me knowledge through my mind and everything of this world i just understood. i was fully present in the moment and my mind was cleared of anxiety. i also had this feeling of oneness with the unierse and i got learned that we are all one being one organism in this universe (ofc i was still paranoid so MAKE SURE YOUR IN A GOOD HEADSPACE AND WITH PEOPLE YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH OTHERWISE YOUR GOING TO GO THROUGH HELL MY GUY)

and your going to be thirsty so have water with you and some light foods like cereal bars or something

also PS: learn to let go if the lsd is trying to teach ou something dont struggle against it and try to just go with the flow
Nice

Had a very similar experience for 4 months straight, went to mental hospital and was God.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Nice

Had a very similar experience for 4 months straight, went to mental hospital and was God.
dont do it like me in my parents house lol do it somewhere were you wont be interupted and have alot of things to do becuz the trip is going to last a while my guy

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Is that site legit?

i did lsd, 150 ug or so

i've also microdosed, which always has resulted me in being very sharp. on lsd, for me atleast, it has helped me to see light at the end of the tunel, and helped me pushing me to get my shit together, can explain more in depth on pm if u want

wish u the best, but please use a test kit if you're not 100% sure its legit

I did 400ug for my first time

Now i would like to try 1p lsd for micro , normal , and megadose in summer .

Is www.realchems.com aet good site ? It seems very good ngl

Is this retard sayin that 1ml of lsd = 1ug ?

1ug ?????? Are you fucking serious? just fucking lol

Last edited:
Is that site legit?
As far as I know the site legit from its reviews and what people say about it, it comes from a legit lab

The problem is the possibility customs in US might seize your purchase

They already said they won’t reship

But the packaging is supposedly good, sometimes they will reship
I did 400ug for my first time

Now i would like to try 1p lsd for micro , normal , and megadose in summer .

Is www.realchems.com aet good site ? It seems very good ngl

Is this retard sayin that 1ml of lsd = 1ug ?

1ug ?????? Are you fucking serious? just fucking lol
Pretty sure the site is legit I’ve been on it, but not sure, look up reviews.

What happens if the customs catch you? Will the police knock on your door the next day or will they only seize the package?

1 to 1.5, other guy is clueless.
I heard it’s about 80% as potent per weight, but stronger than what’s on the street

And thanks
What happens if the customs catch you? Will the police knock on your door the next day or will they only seize the package?
They will seize your package and not tell you.

It’s completely legal so I don’t think they will do anything besides that.

As far as I know the site legit from its reviews and what people say about it, it comes from a legit lab

The problem is the possibility customs in US might seize your purchase

They already said they won’t reship

But the packaging is supposedly good, sometimes they will reship

Pretty sure the site is legit I’ve been on it, but not sure, look up reviews.

That will always sound fishy to me, unless you have really ordered and actually received the product. If you are planing on buying from them I wouldn't matter if you notify me if you got your package.

Furthermore, are you acquainted with an Indian company named Hetero Drugs LTD? They supposedly sell all kinds of painkillers, even MDMA, K and DMT. Their webiste is this https://pharmtrusted.net/

I had to try it for my self and ordered from them but the product never arrived - thus the fear with that site.

That will always sound fishy to me, unless you have really ordered and actually received the product. If you are planing on buying from them I wouldn't matter if you notify me if you got your package.

Furthermore, are you acquainted with an Indian company named Hetero Drugs LTD? They supposedly sell all kinds of painkillers, even MDMA, K and DMT. Their webiste is this https://pharmtrusted.net/

I had to try it for my self and ordered from them but the product never arrived - thus the fear with that site.
Indian company

Why would u trust it. Plus those are all illegal

The site sells legal research chemicals

Indian company

Why would u trust it. Plus those are all illegal.
The site sells legal research chemicals

Yeahh ... you got a point, maybe it's all a fable. anyway, I might one day order from that site you said, see for myself.

Yeahh ... you got a point, maybe it's all a fable. anyway, I might one day order from that site you said, see for myself.
Just ofc look up reviews from other buyers etc

Seems pretty legit site tbh, the source is a legit trusted lab.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery