Blackout.xl

Retired.
I can’t be around people. I have social anxiety. It’s over son

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MogTheMogger, Nrrr15 and 3 others
Sorry to hear that son.

I still fuck with you my fellow fifacel.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I can’t be around people. I have social anxiety. It’s over son
If you're ugly then that's completely normal. But if you're good looking, then you're pretty much coping, you should be slaying.

I haven't been out of the house to a specific destination since weeks. I only go out to drive my car with my father but, I never get out of my car in public anymore.

It was already over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Blackout.xl and Kingkellz
I decided to be a bad boy again today. I promised I’d do this.

At the train station I went behind a Stacy and grabbed her ass hard. It was packed so no one saw, I left so quick. I was slick enough that she didn’t identify who it was

then I went to Popeyes and saw a nigga order a meal. When he sat down, I took the tray of food and put it on my table. When he tried to do something I kicked his leg and he fell down. I height and frame mogged him hard so he backed down and left. There were students around and they were dying laughing

u mirin?

K

You social anxiety? Didn't give that vibe. Well, I guess I don't either. What made me improve: exposure and looking better.

Just being honest.

• +1
You social anxiety? Didn't give that vibe. Well, I guess I don't either. What made me improve: exposure and looking better.

Just being honest.
I’m shedding my inhibitions and social anxiety through dark triad maxxing. I’m keeping my cool but if the pressure gets too much I’ll crack

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
i have social anxiety around latinas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3299
I’m shedding my inhibitions and social anxiety through dark triad maxxing. I’m keeping my cool but if the pressure gets too much I’ll crack
I don't see why you think you need to shed or keep your cool at all times. Specially here, we're quite fucking crazy tbh.

What does it count as pressure to you? I've also learned not to accumulate too many thoughts or feeling and rather process them with action IF I can do it. You feel lighter and move on easier.

• +1
If you're ugly then that's completely normal. But if you're good looking, then you're pretty much coping, you should be slaying.

I haven't been out of the house to a specific destination since weeks. I only go out to drive my car with my father but, I never get out of my car in public anymore.

It was already over for me.

I don't have any friends. I don't even have a drivers license as there is no point in getting one when I just rot at home all day + no car because im a poorcel. I only interact with other users on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don't see why you think you need to shed or keep your cool at all times. Specially here, we're quite fucking crazy tbh.

What does it count as pressure to you? I've also learned not to accumulate too many thoughts or feeling and rather process them with action IF I can do it. You feel lighter and move on easier.
My mind wanders off and acts up for no reason bro

Examples lol
Like I’ll just be doing my own shit then my mind wanders off and starts going “what will those people think of you” or “they’re going to outcast u” or some shit

Like I’ll just be doing my own shit then my mind wanders off and starts going “what will those people think of you” or “they’re going to outcast u” or some shit

not a healthy way to think man. I guess you could say...

It's Over

• So Sad
If you were chad, this wouldnt matter

D49D9708 1FA8 4A0C 8632 4206CD054876

Maybe stop chadfishing , you lost your image bro :feelshaha:

• +1
Wish you all the best brother.

• +1
I'm a narcissistic mentally deranged subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
I know we had our differences in the past but I completely relate to you bro. I broke down crying after I got home from school because my social anxiety makes me over analyze every interaction and gesture I’m going through. No one will ever befriend me, but that’s because I’m ugly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
I know we had our differences in the past but I completely relate to you bro. I broke down crying after I got home from school because my social anxiety makes me over analyze every interaction and gesture I’m going through. No one will ever befriend me, but that’s because I’m ugly.
Over indeed

Negative reinforcement made mine worse. My mind wandering off and making these predications almost always came out to be true

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
I thought I was mentally fucked but I am normal

• +1
im so sorry bro

u should get help for that