I'm so broke I had to steal nicotine pouches

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
I had to go ask em to open the fridge thing with snus, grab 2 while making it seem like it was only one, go recycle 1 bottle that I used as a cover up, then go back and ask to return it because I needed a stronger brand.

It's possible the guy might've had a faint suspicion about it and that he let it slide. Either way doesn't really affect him and he was chadlite who makes multiple times the value of that in an hour.

@The Grinch @Manletmachine @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Gonthar, Charisma and 2 others
Now I can easily fast because I have both kratom, PWO and nic to regulate appetite as need be.

Finished some food this morning because I didn't want it to spoil, so the fasting actually started for me a few hours ago.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@Charisma actually bought me that. I wouldn't have been able to afford it myself. Thank you Charisma! 🤗
I'll order pouches for you, just send me your home address

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, BigJimsWornOutTires and lust
just vape, it’s way cheaper + makes you look life a fag (jbmaxxing)

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and BigJimsWornOutTires

vaping leads to pneumonia. and you know what happens when pneumonia isn't treated?

here's a clue:

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

• Woah
Reactions: bndar.337 and Eriot Lodger
vaping leads to pneumonia. and you know what happens when pneumonia isn't treated?

here's a clue:

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF
idk, since I started vaping it's been breaking down the mucus from my lungs making it easier to cough out :feelsgood:

You have mental issues, just stop.

You make it look cool, but I quit all smoking for health reasons. I'd like to get back into running eventually as well and I think it might interfere with that.

Why do you even smoke? Nicotine is shit. One of the worst value drugs ever. It just makes me nauseous.

Why do you even smoke? Nicotine is shit. One of the worst value drugs ever. It just makes me nauseous.
lowers inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
You have mental issues, just stop.
I can stop but I don't wanna have to experience nic withdrawals while also doing a prolonged fast. Would just make it unnecessary difficult + it increases metabolism.

idk, since I started vaping it's been breaking down the mucus from my lungs making it easier to cough out :feelsgood:
you know that's not true and makes no fucking sense whatsoever. vaping juice is a sticky oil substance. that substance sticks to the lungs like flies on shit. in time, it builds up, thus causing damage to the lungs and having them work overtime.

• WTF
Reactions: Charisma
I can stop but I don't wanna have to experience nic withdrawals while also doing a prolonged fast. Would just make it unnecessary difficult + it increases metabolism.
nic makes it easier not to eat, I could easily go 2 days without eating when vaping

pepsi zero + vape == jordan barret mogger

• +1
you know that's not true and makes no fucking sense whatsoever. vaping juice is a sticky oil substance. that substance sticks to the lungs like flies on shit. in time, it builds up, thus causing damage to the lungs and having them work overtime.
UwU

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You're asking Charisma? Coz I don't personally smoke anymore. Tobacco free pouches aren't that bad for you from what I've read. Vaping also isn't as bad as cigarettes, but obviously any kind of smoking does have some deteriments on health.

• Hmm...
You're asking Charisma? Coz I don't personally smoke anymore. Tobacco free pouches aren't that bad for you from what I've read. Vaping also isn't as bad as cigarettes, but obviously any kind of smoking does have some deteriments on health.
gives you pancreatic cancer and throat cancer, vaping is exponentially better

• +1
gives you pancreatic cancer and throat cancer, vaping is exponentially better
Definitely! I don't think I would've been able to refrain from cigarettes 100% had I not made the transition into pouches. Nicotine also improves cognition so it's not all bad.

• +1
Definitely! I don't think I would've been able to refrain from cigarettes 100% had I not made the transition into pouches. Nicotine also improves cognition so it's not all bad.
my fav cope of all is that it increases test :ogre:

• Woah
my fav cope of all is that it increases test :ogre:
I didn't know that! Maybe I need that now when I'm fasting because no food can probably alter hormones temporarily in a deleterious way.

• +1
Now I can easily fast because I have both kratom, PWO and nic to regulate appetite as need be.

Finished some food this morning because I didn't want it to spoil, so the fasting actually started for me a few hours ago.
When fasting, beware of losing lean tissue and muscle tissue which will make you look like a homeless crack addict

I had to go ask em to open the fridge thing with snus, grab 2 while making it seem like it was only one, go recycle 1 bottle that I used as a cover up, then go back and ask to return it because I needed a stronger brand.

It's possible the guy might've had a faint suspicion about it and that he let it slide. Either way doesn't really affect him and he was chadlite who makes multiple times the value of that in an hour.

@The Grinch @Manletmachine @BrahminBoss
Wish I was ur friend

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back