I'm so fucking tired

nigtard

nigtard

I"m tired of fucking everything

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Same. I'm tired of retarded normies putting crying emojis in dumb YouTube comments and say it's how they show "laughter" BS.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Same. I don't know how I'm going to tell my parents I just don't care about anything. My grades have been plummeting so they're gonna start getting real serious about shit. I just want to get it all over with, leave the home, go by a different name, and never return. Can't sell when I'm at the finish line.

tbh it's better that they don't know how little I care for anything. Their love for me, their disappointment, my decaying physical and mental state, etc. Obviously it shows in small ways but they have literally zero clue how much I lie and fake about my interest or concern. They say they do everything because they love me, but I don't think I understand their love anymore due to how distanced I've become.

I neither feel sad nor happy, pained nor comfortable, content nor discontented. I've grown numb to everything. I have almost 0 urgency concerning my future.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and butterworld
I really do fear myself ever hopping on any drugs. I am fucked up as is. An addiction would be the end of me.

Same. I don't know how I'm going to tell my parents I just don't care about anything. My grades have been plummeting so they're gonna start getting real serious about shit. I just want to get it all over with, leave the home, go by a different name, and never return. Can't sell when I'm at the finish line.

tbh it's better that they don't know how little I care for anything. Their love for me, their disappointment, my decaying physical and mental state, etc. Obviously it shows in small ways but they have literally zero clue how much I lie and fake about my interest or concern. They say they do everything because they love me, but I don't think I understand their love anymore due to how distanced I've become.

I neither feel sad nor happy, pained nor comfortable, content nor discontented. I've grown numb to everything. I have almost 0 urgency concerning my future.
I'm roping soon, I will make my last post soon there is nothing in this world left for me.I put on a mask and act like I'm okay and whenever anyone realizes I just say that I'm tired

I'm roping soon, I will make my last post soon there is nothing in this world left for me.I put on a mask and act like I'm okay and whenever anyone realizes I just say that I'm tired
Bro, if you want to rope, why not try everything else first?

Go for surgery, go travel somewhere, try to change life brutally... Worst thing that happens is that you die, why not try everything you could first, you have nothing to lose

As funny as it sounds:

Go for surgery, if it's botched, you can always rope

I believe you won't rope after trying to 180 everything

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Selfish.