Banned
wish i had a girl i can text but i dont because im ugly subhuman indian

fuck i want to die

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
What would you text her about?

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Texting girls sounds way more cool than it actually is. I mean just think about it. You're literally talking to something that you're supposed to shit and piss in.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
wish i had a girl i can text but i dont because im ugly subhuman indian

fuck i want to die
lets discord call me u @jefferson and @Nibba

Texting girls sounds way more cool than it actually is. I mean just think about it. You're literally talking to something that you're supposed to shit and piss in.

atleast its better then shitposting on forums lmfao on a friday night

talking to girls is boring af

atleast its better then shitposting on forums lmfao on a friday night
Low t high e
Having a girl is annoying 90% of the time she sucks energy out of you, wants to cuddle all dat and watch TV or Netflix. You need to be extremely lucky to get one that likes the things that you do but coming from your speech you do not know to entertain yourself so you'll be as boring as she

Just LDAR, all toilets are used up already. You're also a "ugly subhuman indian" so it's fucking over. DNA is like RNG, you either get lucky or get unlucky.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
@Ritalincel any game you would recommend to those who are bored? :feelshehe:

Low t high e
Having a girl is annoying 90% of the time she sucks energy out of you, wants to cuddle all dat and watch TV or Netflix. You need to be extremely lucky to get one that likes the things that you do but coming from your speech you do not know to entertain yourself so you'll be as boring as she

Cuddling and watching Netflix is preferable to shitposting on Looksmax. I thought the whole reason we posted anything on Looksmax was to achieve "Cuddling and watching Netflix."