im sorry for racism

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
im not racist at all i just hate ethnics ruining my country (not the good ones i dont mind them)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ggg.tv, 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover and 19 others
@yeeyeeslayer

@yeeyeeslayer
Screenshot 2024 04 04 at 31058 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
fuck u I'm ruining your country and u ain't gonna do shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ggg.tv, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 12 others
i feel the same way, if someone is nice to me and is a good/clean respectable person i won't hate them no matter their race.

i only become racist when a certain person from a race besides mine pisses me off or when i'm joking

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, Heinrich Schmidt, murdah and 3 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, TechnoBoss, buflek and 1 other person
I was born in the us but my family is from mexico go ahead and say I'm a border hoper and beaner it really doesn't bother me its just funny :feelskek:
lol i wasn't going to say anything, nor can do i have any room to talk as a mena

I'm middle eastern nigga, far more hated than you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l and wackedchives
We need to stop racism

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek and wackedchives
I'm only racist towards americans, and brits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Jeww
im not racist at all i just hate ethnics ruining my country (not the good ones i dont mind them)

To prove you're not racist, you must eat her pussy until she squirts in your face

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and fuxkdakikez
Never apologise for who you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Jeww

To prove you're not racist, you must eat her pussy until she squirts in your face

is that supposed tl change my mind? i would lick her pussy and asshole for free until she squirts vaginal boogers right into my mouth

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fuxkdakikez, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
ok ramesh bhai

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
op wants to watch a nice cool robust turkish-german badboy creampies his blonde german gf

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
regression towards the mean, just because one rare shitskin isn't obnoxious and violent doesn't mean his offspring will be as good, instead of being a cuck and being ok with the few "good" ones, whatever the fuck that even means, you should have none.

op wants to watch a nice cool robust turkish-german badboy creampies his blonde german gf
regression towards the mean, just because one rare shitskin isn't obnoxious and violent doesn't mean his offspring will be as good, instead of being a cuck and being ok with the few "good" ones, whatever the fuck that even means, you should have none.
ur both ugly subhumans kys

to prove my point u are invited to send me ur pics and we do mog battles

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
u are 6'5 and incel/virgin

ur face must be horrendous JFL
Do you offer immigrants your mother as a gift for coming into your country unscathed cucklek ?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Do you offer immigrants your mother as a gift for coming into your country unscathed cucklek ?
u rly try to offend me with race related shit idiot? to take a lesson and read some of my older threads if u want to know my political view

...unless u are to lazy cuz ur subhuman ass is to lazy to walk too so you call it unhealthy :feelskek:

u rly try to offend me with race related shit idiot? to take a lesson and read some of my older threads if u want to know my political view

...unless u are to lazy cuz ur subhuman ass is to lazy to walk too so you call it unhealthy :feelskek:
rather be "lazy" which im not but whatever, than a cuck who wants "muh good shitskins" in his country lmfao

Being racist or any extremist ideology in general is pointless. Just care about you and your family and the rest of world can go to hell

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Heinrich Schmidt, Alt and 1 other person
rather be "lazy" which im not but whatever, than a cuck who wants "muh good shitskins" in his country lmfao
ur from london so u must know what it is to live with shitskins

meanwhile im from a german village with barely any ethnics hahahahahahhahaha kys

ur from london so u must know what it is to live with shitskins

meanwhile im from a german village with barely any ethnics hahahahahahhahaha kys
ah ur a kraut LOL, explains the natural inclination to want brown people to come into your country

is that supposed tl change my mind? i would lick her pussy and asshole for free until she squirts vaginal boogers right into my mouth
Ew I was eating

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
ah ur a kraut LOL, explains the natural inclination to want brown people to come into your country
and ur an ugly ltn white incel

like i said u must be extremely ugly if ur incel at 6'5

and ur an ugly ltn white incel

like i said u must be extremely ugly if ur incel at 6'5
you're like all the pajeets on this website which only have 1 insult, and say it thrice in a row thinking I give a shit

Tbf in today's world nobody care tho if you use racist slur. Its fun tho :popcorn::popcorn::feelsahh::feelsahh:

im not racist i hate everybody beside me

that's exactly what constitutes a racist, faggot

i forgive you bro
Shakeee

• +1
Reactions: buflek