I’m still at least 20% bf

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Ive lost around 15kg this past month and I still barely have abs (from fat, not bc they’re underdeveloped). But my face looks WAYY better. I’ve put my surgery plans on pause, if I still got a long way to Leanmaxxing I might not even need surgery. I won’t stop until I start seeing leg veins, then if my jaw is still a failo I’ll book my surgery. Should need about a month more I’m guessing, not to reach sub 10% bf but to properly assess my facial bones

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, flippasav and Lmao
cool bro well done

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
👌

• +1
I was worried when I read your last post about you losing massive amounts but if you're above 20% that's understandable, you hold a ton of water at higher bodyfat.

• +1
I was worried when I read your last post about you losing massive amounts but if you're above 20% that's understandable, you hold a ton of water at higher bodyfat.
Day by day I’m realizing what a fat fuck I was

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
if im underweight with no abs does that mean theyre underdeveloped

• Hmm...
no lean for your face

• JFL
Do u have arm and leg veins? If yes and ur actually lean then probably

Cavill looks like shit when he’s not 10% bf
yeah i have arm veins and feet veins but not leg veins, also have hollow cheeks

• +1
Good shit man

• Love it
How did you lose weight? And from what initial weight you started your adventure. Of course good job if you see results and everything is fine with you GL

• +1
How did you lose weight? And from what initial weight you started your adventure. Of course good job if you see results and everything is fine with you GL
1600 cals everyday, mostly just eggs

started peak 112kg, I bulked up to this weight. Also I’m 6’6 so I wasn’t obese or anything, just fat

I weighed in today at 95kg

so 17kg lost so far, but like 3kg had to be water weight for when I cut out carbs

Do you niggas actually use a scale to measure bf or are you guessing it by looking in the mirror??

• +1
ab veins lean or death

• +1
Do you niggas actually use a scale to measure bf or are you guessing it by looking in the mirror??

guessing pretty much

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
1600 cals everyday, mostly just eggs

started peak 112kg, I bulked up to this weight. Also I’m 6’6 so I wasn’t obese or anything, just fat

I weighed in today at 95kg

so 17kg lost so far, but like 3kg had to be water weight for when I cut out carbs
1600 at 6’6 is holocaust diet

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Reformed
Ive lost around 15kg this past month and I still barely have abs (from fat, not bc they’re underdeveloped). But my face looks WAYY better. I’ve put my surgery plans on pause, if I still got a long way to Leanmaxxing I might not even need surgery. I won’t stop until I start seeing leg veins, then if my jaw is still a failo I’ll book my surgery. Should need about a month more I’m guessing, not to reach sub 10% bf but to properly assess my facial bones
W

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back