I'm still growing at 18

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
Just meassured myself yesterday evening and I'm sudenly 178 barefoot. 3 months afo was like 172 -4 not more. My brother also grew from 180 when he was 18 to 188 now ( he 21)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Pietrosiek
Just meassured myself yesterday evening and I'm sudenly 178 barefoot. 3 months afo was like 172 -4 not more. My brother also grew from 180 when he was 18 to 188 now ( he 21)
Glad to hear. But What's with your face?

U must be late bloomer trash jfl, u might become tall tho

U must be late bloomer trash jfl, u might become tall tho
what you mean tho.
How's your eye area?
normal I guess. but went to ma dentist last week. and he told my I could get my whole loer third moved frontal like 3 cm for free. my insurance would pay it.
don't know how you call it in english but they basically break your jaw and move it. They showed ma a photoshop pic and it looked perfect.

what you mean tho.
Late bloomers generally are fem, narrow face, tall cucks

obviously outliers exist, you best hope you become one

nah brah my father was also and he's a larged frame mofo with a thck beard.

nah brah my father was also and he's a larged frame mofo with a thck beard.
Beard means nothing, good frame is a good sign though.

Can you PM me face from when you were 172-74 cm to now? I wanna see the difference

Beard means nothing, good frame is a good sign though.

Can you PM me face from when you were 172-74 cm to now? I wanna see the difference
mean my dad got like 8 inch wrists or something even to hes 168.
I won't send pics till I lookmaxxed bro so yall get the real difference.Next month I'll get that surgery

mean my dad got like 8 inch wrists or something even to hes 168.
I won't send pics till I lookmaxxed bro so yall get the real difference.Next month I'll get that surgery
Jesus christ, how did your brother reach that height then? Any tall family members?

Jesus christ, how did your brother reach that height then? Any tall family members?
Bro my dad is 173 and my mom 165 yet my brother is 192

You got any advice to copy a nordic skull ? that's what i am looking for

Nobody fucking cares. You won't even grow as long as you could because you aren't using an AI

No height for your palate.

Palate expander asap.

Lucky, I'm 178 rn and I'd be happy if I grew to 180-182 cm. I don't even have to be 6 ft, 5'11" is good enough for me.

Lucky, I'm 178 rn and I'd be happy if I grew to 180-182 cm. I don't even have to be 6 ft, 5'11" is good enough for me.
thats only 2 cm mate. just buy nike air max and u 180

thats only 2 cm mate. just buy nike air max and u 180
No if I'm 181 or 182 I could fraud to 6 ft because I'm already basically there. I'm apmost 17 but there still is a slight chance I may grow.

I cant read it I am dyslexic :(

• JFL
Reactions: NiBBaCel

most retarded thing I've ever heard, my dad didn't hit puberty until he was 16 and he's 6'3 with a 9inch wrist and I know he has a big cock cause i've seen it as a kid. I'm also a late bloomer and I don't have a narrow face nor do I look feminine. Wether you're a late bloomer or an early bloomer puberty is puberty.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
most retarded thing I've ever heard, my dad didn't hit puberty until he was 16 and he's 6'3 with a 9inch wrist and I know he has a big cock cause i've seen it as a kid. I'm also a late bloomer and I don't have a narrow face nor do I look feminine. Wether you're a late bloomer or an early bloomer puberty is puberty.
That’s what I have noticed in UK anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756