I'm still not over Ls death

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
No fictional character's death ever had me fucked up like this, i actually cried when he died

RIP L Lawliet gone too soon man 😪💔

this scene is so gutting when you watch it in retrospect and realize it was forshadowing L's death with the bells form his youth and that it's a moment where L is trying to get a moment of realness from light whom he considers his only friend and yet light responds with that bullshit answer. 😭

tagging deathnotecels @murdah @Kristin @PseduoAryan @NorwoodAscender @buflek @SteveRogers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, lemonnz, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
Bump for L

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
have a good day bro

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
L was a retarded incel, light was a psycho.
Both deserved to die, ryuk was the gigachad of the show

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseduoAryan
Great character, goes to show how smart he was when he had to be killed by 2 shinigamis, and another fellow deathnote user.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
Near was garbage though, should’ve been L’s victory.

• +1
lol I feel you but near wasn’t garbage tbh he was decent

I think the fact that he was Ls replacement caused you to hate him not cuz he was all that bad

And also the fact that L set the bar really high lol

It’s kinda like how Kaguyas one of the most hated characters in Naruto not because she’s a bad character but because she replaced a character we really loved (madara)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
100% agree, L was killed off way too soon.

I would’ve rather had L be the final villain who solves the Kirah case and catches kirah or have the series end after L died.

Also wish L and kirah had more dialogue after it was revealed that kirah was light instead of him dying saying nothing

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated

• Woah
Real Shias cry over the death of imam Ali (as), lukewarm incel cries over the death of some fictional chink faggot. Sooo not halal mode
Muslim Stop Right There GIF by Muzz

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No fictional character's death ever had me fucked up like this, i actually cried when he died

RIP L Lawliet gone too soon man 😪💔

this scene is so gutting when you watch it in retrospect and realize it was forshadowing L's death with the bells form his youth and that it's a moment where L is trying to get a moment of realness from light whom he considers his only friend and yet light responds with that bullshit answer. 😭

tagging deathnotecels @murdah @Kristin @PseduoAryan @NorwoodAscender @buflek @SteveRogers

it was cool seeing light force rem into killing watari and L and when light was holding Ls bodies and smiling it was so brutal jfl

• +1
  • WTF
that nigget got negged by chad yagami

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
  • JFL
unfortunately lelouch solos and mogs

• +1
i actually just started code geass today (pls don't spoil)
i wish i could start it too again, enjoy it to the fullest beacuse imo its greatest oat, after one piece

• +1
i wish i could start it too again, enjoy it to the fullest beacuse imo its greatest oat, after one piece
is it better in sub or dub in ur opinion because i've seen alot of ppl praise it's dub online

one piece is peak fiction tbh, and it will always have a special place in my heart cuz it was my first anime
i was one piece denier since i grew up with naruto but later on i realised how basic it is and boring
is it better in sub or dub in ur opinion because i've seen alot of ppl praise it's dub online
i only watched sub so i cant tell you, i liked it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back