im suicidal now because of the snapchat bitch

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
So, recently ive been talking to a half Moroccan half Chinese girl on snapchat. Everythings been alright except i finally got a no filter pic of her face and i was immediately turned off. She has a long ass nose. For once, in my rotten life as a recessed Korean dog I thought that I had gotten attention from a female but alas, my hopes have been destroyed. shldve been high inhib. I kinda want to end everything but ive exposed too much. I've quite literally sexually abused her with my mouth.

I guess I'll keep talking to her 'cause im damn close to getting her nudes. May fuck her (some guys will say nah but let me cope in peace nigga) cos shes a stupid whore and she keeps asking me for sex and shit and asking to see my dick

@FBl
@kebab
how do i stop talking to her but on good terms so she doesn't expose the shit outta me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
just fuck her and ghost dont overthink much :lul:

So, recently ive been talking to a half Moroccan half Chinese girl on snapchat. Everythings been alright except i finally got a no filter pic of her face and i was immediately turned off. She has a long ass nose. For once, in my rotten life as a recessed Korean dog I thought that I had gotten attention from a female but alas, my hopes have been destroyed. shldve been high inhib. I kinda want to end everything but ive exposed too much. I've quite literally sexually abused her with my mouth.

I guess I'll keep talking to her 'cause im damn close to getting her nudes. May fuck her (some guys will say nah but let me cope in peace nigga) cos shes a stupid whore and she keeps asking me for sex and shit and asking to see my dick

@FBl
@kebab
how do i stop talking to her but on good terms so she doesn't expose the shit outta me
You should wait for da nudes so you have something against her in case she tries to expose you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kwacker777, 3virtues and vermillioncorefan
bro shes on her period only wants to send nudes next week @kebab @FBl

Horroremoji

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell

@FBl
@kebab