I'm telling my manager it's going to take two weeks to do the work but really 2 days

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Thank heavens for ChatGPT 4.

I have this big piece of analysis to do. My manager suggested I block out two weeks for completion. I'm gonna just get my head down and do it in two days. The rest of the time I'm gonna spend shitposting on .org and watching YouTube / PS5. Just need to make sure I move my mouse every 15 mins so my computer doesn't sign me out. I have a mid-point catch up next week on mt progress and I'm just gonna larp 50% of my work :feelsyay:

2 weeks = 80 hours of work. I am actually work 14 hours and spend the other 66 hours rotting and getting paid for it:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

'muh muh wagies have no life being NEET mogs' :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ascension, Magnum Opus and 10 others
Thank heavens for ChatGPT 4.

I have this big piece of analysis to do. My manager suggested I block out two weeks for completion. I'm gonna just get my head down and do it in two days. The rest of the time I'm gonna spend shitposting on .org and watching YouTube / PS5. Just need to make sure I move my mouse every 15 mins so my computer sign me me out. I have a mid-point catch up next week on mt progress and I'm just gonna larp 50% of my work :feelsyay:

2 weeks = 80 hours of work. I am actually work 14 hours and spend the other 66 hours rotting and getting paid for it:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

'muh muh wagies have no life being NEET mogs' :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
What job do u do bhai tell me In pms

NEETKINGS our response???

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Imretarded?, 97baHater and 3 others
What job do u do bhai tell me In pms
I've told you the industry (general consulting). I can't get into specifics without doxxing. It's the same everywhere tbh I'm just lucky my company is full of liberals, wishy washy types. If I told my line manager I had a headache she'd tell me to take the entire day off :feelsyay:

Not all companies are the same. In fact big 4 are the opposite but pay way more.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
What will u do with the money .

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I've told you the industry (general consulting). I can't get into specifics without doxxing. It's the same everywhere tbh I'm just lucky my company is full of liberals, wishy washy types. If I told my line manager I had a headache she'd tell me to take the entire day off :feelsyay:

Not all companies are the same. In fact big 4 are the opposite but pay way more.
Did u go uni if so what degree did u do

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Diarrhoea
NEETbros worry not! i have come up with a response that is sure to BTFO this wagecuck and all wagies that are browsing thinking they are superior to the master race.
pic related is me on the right and secular on the left in his "room" aka wagecage, he's not allowed to leave his cuckshed because the camera is on and his manager will be seething if his mouse isn't moving every minute. Now to repel the wagies argument that he makes money and "barely" works, the wagie is confused. He does not realize the NEET kings are paid every month by the wagies taxes, he does not realize the NEET flourishes as he ponders the meaning of life and studies philosophy and art while the wagie is "consulting" for his jewish masters and only further corrupting the world and contributing to its demise. The wagie must sleep at 11pm and be awoken at 7am by a man-made alarm clock or his jewish masters will see his eyebags and he will be negatively rated on his quarterly performance review. The NEET sleeps and arises from his slumber as his body sees fit, naturally, just like god intended. The wagie tries to play it off and tells us he will play games while on the job but in reality he will constantly be moving his mouse and checking his google teams chat incase his jewish masters have assigned any more work. A constant life of stress and worry vs a life of bliss and indescribable happiness and purpose. While the wagie rots away "consulting", the NEETkings fight against the evil jewish overlords and conduct research and plans to overthrow the evil jewish lord known as Klaus Schwab and Joe boden.

HEH. WE WIN AGAIN NEETBROS, WE WIN AGAIN.
r/NEET - Wagie wagie get in cagie. All day long you sweat and ragie. NEET is comfy. NEET is cool. NEET is free from work and school. Wagie trapped and wagie died. NEET eats tendies, sauce, and fries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, 97baHater, BrahminBoss and 2 others

Why wasn’t I born as an Austistic epileptic trans-Atlantic dalitoid mongoloid daltonic negroid paranoid schizophrenic sub 5 dwarfic humanoid to reap all the benefits

• JFL
Just change the computer setting so it doesn't turn off after 15 minutes.

Just change the computer setting so it doesn't turn off after 15 minutes.
I cant change that coz the stupid computer is admin restricted.

But it's MS Teams not the computer that shows me 'away' due to inactivity.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?

well its good that you have a work around even if its tedious

If you have the MS Teams app on your phone too, you can leave it for longer. I just plug my phone on charge with Teams open and I only have to touch it every 30 mins or so

• Hmm...