Im the #1 most knowledgeable softmaxer on the plannet, hmu to prove me wrong

the minox and dye for your eyebrows are just the start, you need to shape your brows properly. if u send a pic i can morph them and give u some advice on that.
that's not cope

caster oil on lashes is complete waste of time, Latisse if gonna be ur best option, although it probably wont matter

volufline for undereye supper might be legit depending on the problems your having. i see a lot of ppl using volufline on under eye bags (i made the mistake myself) and that makes it worse, if u have under eye troughs / depressions / sunken under eyes its worth using but you should use with vaseline, and you need to use it for a very long time to see good results. for example in the clinal trails where women use it on the breasts, they get like a 4-9% increase (the good responders got like 7-9% after using it for 59 days. so if u use it for half a year it will prob give u some decent results
0EA40A3B 3CFD 454F BBBF 7E843C129393

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You need to apply it and go sleep with it so it acts up while you are unconscious, and you have to do it consistently for at least one week. It worked for me. Keep coping with your studies, retard.

Wrong. What they can mostly change is hair, skin, eyelashes, eyebrows, and body fat percentage. Nose and lips are mostly changed by surgery. Crooked teeth can only be fixed by races. How do you correct a facial asymmetry with softmaxing?

You're a fraud and everyone can see it. JFL

GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU IMPOSTER.
lol your so goddamn dumb. instead of learning more you decide you ignorantly say you cant change anything else.
i don't see any reason to entertain your stupidity, if u disagree that's fine

• JFL
  • JFL
funny you read some studies and call yourself the most knowledgeable

touch grass lol

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Sondern
lil bro ur hair is blocking ur eyebrows in the pic u sent :forcedsmile: yeah 100% you should dye them that's gonna be huge, looks like they are slightly negatively tilted but i cant tell cuz ur hair is blocking them
5C817960 A7A2 4D50 A984 46E5B16EA493

yeah that’s my bad i’m a tad autistic don’t mind me:lul:

• JFL
The correct spelling is "you're". Ironic how you call others dumb while you can't even spell.
why would i care about spelling when i make your mothers and fathers combined salary monthly

• JFL
most knowledgeable softmaxxer:lul:.

This nigha saw the tiktok trend and opportunity for money, got back here after a year and is ready to get all of you Graycels money jfl at your dumbasses
💀💀💀

• JFL
View attachment 2549226
yeah that’s my bad i’m a tad autistic don’t mind me:lul:
this pic sucks but heres the general idea
Wqrt63

grow them out (especially towards the inside based off of this pic its thin), then reshape them. the ends of your eye droops down giving you a negative eyebrow tilt. which makes ur eye area look negative overall.
Heres a direct before and after + dyed eyebrows
Y5y

it always looks a lot better in-person aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Whitepill_Saint, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
View attachment 2549227

"I earn more money than your family."

Thanks for telling me where your priorities lie, you materialist hack. Money is certainly important, but spiritual awakening, intellectual pursuits, experiencing the beauty of the world, having true love/friendship are way, WAY more important. Money will not lead you to Nirvana; quite the contrary.
lol if u dont have money nothing else matters, luckily for me i make my money off of my intellectual pursuits so its a win win.
your not gonna experience lives beauty if your poor. at the end of the day all these values are based off of ur own personal morals. and i really don't care about half the stuff u listed.

• JFL
View attachment 2549233
grow them out (especially towards the inside based off of this pic its thin), then reshape them. the ends of your eye droops down giving you a negative eyebrow tilt. which makes ur eye area look negative overall.
View attachment 2549232
appreciate it bro, and based off these pics do u think volufiline could potentially help my under eyes or no.

• JFL
appreciate it bro, and based off these pics do u think volufiline could potentially help my under eyes or no.
maybe slightly. but prob not, i dont see the issue from these photos. your undereyes look fine

• JFL
maybe slightly. but prob not, i dont see the issue from these photos. your undereyes look fine
i thought lack of under eye support was the main cause of my nct, is it not?

• JFL
depends on your biology, bryan johnson is a good example of this, where he tests what works and what doesn't then adjusts his protocol accordingly.
what do i need to know about my biology in order to create the perfect stack?. By the way, I was refering to skin/facial aging

Last edited:
  • JFL
i get paid well for my time, cant lol.

highest roi things ppl are not doing though is shaping their eyebrows properly, and getting lean tho
Yapmaxing

• JFL
what do i need to know about my biology in order to create the perfect stack?. By the way, I was refering to skin/facial aging
There’s tons of measurements that need to be taken to fully prevent aging. You need to measure each organs, test different diets etc.

Although the easiest thing you can do is wear a really quality high spf sunscreen everyday

• JFL
i thought lack of under eye support was the main cause of my nct, is it not?
Nah I personally thing nct is mostly genetic. You don’t have big sunken under eyes or anything like that. I would try growing the outer part of your eyelashes out and curling them to make it less notable and give yourself a cat eye kinda look

• JFL
View attachment 2549233
View attachment 2549232
Dyed brows look artificial tho

• JFL
I havent posted in a while, checked out some threads today. they are all horrible. once you REALLY get good a looksmaxing you will start to realize how bad these threads are lol. Most of the "good" extra info you cant even find on here.

.org was a good start for learning.

Also im the number 1 most knowledgable person in the entire world when it comes to looking better nonsurgically as a man. I think this would be the only place to find someone who disagrees, so if you disagree lemme know, id be interested in speaking.
When you say you're the most knowledgeable, do you have a clear understanding on the biological mechanisms of everything you know or you're reciting things you found online with shallow research?

• JFL
When you say you're the most knowledgeable, do you have a clear understanding on the biological mechanisms of everything you know or you're reciting things you found online with shallow research?
I know the biological mechanisms which is a big reason im able to make new solutions to problems. Like I have a way to completely reduce upper eyelid exposure permanently, lower eye height, fix the appearance of negative canthal tilt and so much more because I understand the problem to a fundamental level. I would like to say, i think you, pretty boy, niko, and gorupilled, and grimba all have the potential to know more than me in specific areas. I think you guys are the most high IQ users i met on .org but when it comes to overall who knows the most about making a man more attractive without surgery im #1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Whitepill_Saint and enchanted_elixir
the minox and dye for your eyebrows are just the start, you need to shape your brows properly. if u send a pic i can morph them and give u some advice on that.
that's not cope

caster oil on lashes is complete waste of time, Latisse if gonna be ur best option, although it probably wont matter

volufline for undereye supper might be legit depending on the problems your having. i see a lot of ppl using volufline on under eye bags (i made the mistake myself) and that makes it worse, if u have under eye troughs / depressions / sunken under eyes its worth using but you should use with vaseline, and you need to use it for a very long time to see good results. for example in the clinal trails where women use it on the breasts, they get like a 4-9% increase (the good responders got like 7-9% after using it for 59 days. so if u use it for half a year it will prob give u some decent results
But isn´t latisse supposed to burn fat pads and make eyecolor darker because of the bimatoprost in it ?

• JFL
But isn´t latisse supposed to burn fat pads and make eyecolor darker because of the bimatoprost in it ?
Latanoprost, bimatoprost, etc. They work as PGF2 analogs, they´re great for hair growth, but yes, they reduce collagen and induce atrophy in muscle and fat of the area od aplication.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Jojobarret and Sondern
You have no knowledge and just parroting shallow anedoctal bullshit you read on the internet. I read your posts and I can tell you’re very ignorant.

• JFL
You have no knowledge and just parroting shallow anedoctal bullshit you read on the internet. I read your posts and I can tell you’re very ignorant.
Fake it till u make it maxxin

• JFL
How is it even possible to fix nct through softmaxxing?
ima have to gatekeep that one. its not necessarily fixing it anyways its just making it much less noticeable

• JFL
yeah i wouldnt recommend using it for over 2 years. and it may be wise to hop off before then depending in your side effects.
asfar as eyecolor darkness, that's only gonna happen if it gets in your eyes for most people they just get their eyelash line darker

• JFL
yeah i wouldnt recommend using it for over 2 years. and it may be wise to hop off before then depending in your side effects.
asfar as eyecolor darkness, that's only gonna happen if it gets in your eyes for most people they just get their eyelash line darker
And I guess the gains aren´t lifelong so after 2 years you start loosing your new lashes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Whitepill_Saint
How do?

• JFL
How so?

• JFL
What is the best haircut for a man?

• JFL
Might be a bit late but:
Best things to do in puberty for development?
Can you bring the upper maxilla fowarde without surgery

• JFL
Might be a bit late but:

• JFL
why does my penis itch so often

• JFL
why does my penis itch so often

• JFL
Might be a bit late but:
For what looksmaxing?
I’d say heightmaxing and mewing are gonna be the highest roi things you can do. Almost everything else you can do after puberty.

Mewing but you gotta be young to see great improvement , and maybe thumb pulling but I haven’t seen much evidence supporting thumb pulling

• JFL