I’m the biggest pussy I know of

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I could never go on Tiktok/IG/YT and make a video/reel just stating my opinions on some topic. Idk how people, even foids are braver than me. They just make these videos saying some shit for the world to see, even go live. I couldn’t even write a humblebrag bio on Tinder jfl, it’s so over. Even faggots have more courage and valour in them.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I could never go on Tiktok/IG/YT and make a video/reel just stating my opinions on some topic. Idk how people, even foids are braver than me. They just make these videos saying some shit for the world to see, even go live. I couldn’t even write a humblebrag bio on Tinder jfl, it’s so over. Even faggots have more courage and valour in them.
nobody cares about your opinion

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, laaltin and xegigi
How narcy do you have to be to hop on Tiktok and just yap about some shit, fucking normie faggots

nobody cares about your opinion
If you're a man

Because there will always be a million foids on TikTok supporting Chad only, rejecting 50/50 or long term relationships because it's all patriarchy. They wanna follow whatever benefits them and they can say it openly but if a man starts being mysoginistic on social media he gets censured by jews.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
skbidi toilet

its because you dont know me yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and laaltin
its because you dont know me yet
I think most users on this website can relate
IMG 3674

• JFL