fuxkdakikez

Banned
everyone here is a fucking normie

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung, Ricky212 and 2 others
i'm not incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This isn't an incel forum it's a dalit forum. Sure, it can be 90% incel in practice, but in theory it's for looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 24929 and Mealworm
everyone here is a fucking normie
No such thing as incel exists. You're just scared of fucking whores or fucking an ltb or subhuman girlm

This isn't an incel forum it's a dalit forum. Sure, it can be 90% incel in practice, but in theory it's for looksmaxxing.
It’s an incel forum disguised as a normie forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929
No such thing as incel exists. You're just scared of fucking whores or fucking an ltb or subhuman girlm
Don’t tell me you actually think someone isn’t an incel because he can pay for prostitutes? Also ltb or subhuman girls don’t have lower standards than hot girls that’s a bluepill myth

Don’t tell me you actually think someone isn’t an incel because he can pay for prostitutes? Also ltb or subhuman girls don’t have lower standards than hot girls that’s a bluepill myth
Being an incel is a mindset. Ltb girls do have lower standards, you just gotta ask them in person and try to do an ltr instead of pump and dump. Also gymmaxxing will take you a LOOONG way.

nigga i do not care about women this shit goes much deeper than that.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigga i do not care about women this shit goes much deeper than that.
Have you dripmaxxed? Gymmaxxed? Nt maxxed? Until then you're not an incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Being an incel is a mindset. Ltb girls do have lower standards, you just gotta ask them in person and try to do an ltr instead of pump and dump. Also gymmaxxing will take you a LOOONG way.
Both things you said are complete nonsense. Ugly/fat/ltb girls don’t have lower standards at all and gymmaxxing does nothing other than taking you from an incel to a gym incel. GTFO with your bluepilled BS.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and fuxkdakikez
Have you dripmaxxed? Gymmaxxed? Nt maxxed? Until then you're not an incel.
im sorry but what the fuck are these TikTok terms you are using. my nigga you are on a LOOKS forum and you’re talking about surface level normie bullshit. the state of this forum jfl what the fuck is up with these kids, it’s like everyone has forgotten that this place focuses on LOOKS and the treatment you receive based on your LOOKS, not some fucking drippmaxx gymmaxx gaymaxx niggermaxx bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Xtra and ElTruecel
im sorry but what the fuck are these TikTok terms you are using. my nigga you are on a LOOKS forum and you’re talking about surface level normie bullshit. the state of this forum jfl what the fuck is up with these kids, it’s like everyone has forgotten that this place focuses on LOOKS and the treatment you receive based on your LOOKS, not some fucking drippmaxx gymmaxx gaymaxx niggermaxx bullshit.
You dumb nigger. You have no idea about herd mentality. You have to look like a normie cuz otherwise people see you as deviating from the norm, which is bad evolutionarily.
Both things you said are complete nonsense. Ugly/fat/ltb girls don’t have lower standards at all and gymmaxxing does nothing other than taking you from an incel to a gym incel. GTFO with your bluepilled BS.
Hit shoulders, biceps and abs. These will determine your inceldom. Shoulders mandatory for wider frame, add traps if you want thicker looking neck.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Hit shoulders, biceps and abs. These will determine your inceldom. Shoulders mandatory for wider frame, add traps if you want thicker looking neck.
Most guys who have gfs have never stepped foot in the gym in their life you redpilled retard

Most guys who have gfs have never stepped foot in the gym in their life you redpilled retard
Ur not most guys. U have to gymmax or it's over for you.

Ur not most guys. U have to gymmax or it's over for you.
This is absolutely laughable. I don’t even live in america or wherever you are from. Most women here don’t even like gymmaxxed bodies. I’m constantly seeing skinny guys with skinny girls, fat guys with fat gfs etc

This is absolutely laughable. I don’t even live in america or wherever you are from. Most women here don’t even like gymmaxxed bodies. I’m constantly seeing skinny guys with skinny girls, fat guys with fat gfs etc
Who do you think is gonna have mor matches on tinder? You or you with a shredded body and abs?

Who do you think is gonna have mor matches on tinder? You or you with a shredded body and abs?
Both will get 0 matches seeing as women don't like me and I don't live in a city no one uses dating apps here besides a few old people

Both will get 0 matches seeing as women don't like me and I don't live in a city no one uses dating apps here besides a few old people
Try it and we'll see then.

I’m truecel

im the only incel here not you

Wrong. I feel almost all the guys I know go to the gym including the ones with gfs

Wrong. I feel almost all the guys I know go to the gym including the ones with gfs
this is probably the usa. no one gives a fuck about the gym where i live besides a few boomer men

this is probably the usa. no one gives a fuck about the gym where i live besides a few boomer men
Latin America. Where are you from?

Let me guess the UK?

I knew it JFL. Only a ukcel would have a British flag that’s burning as a pfp. There’s so many British dudes here I genuinely think there’s something wrong with the social scene there

Maybe it’s a culture problem who knows

I knew it JFL. Only a ukcel would have a British flag that’s burning as a pfp. There’s so many British dudes here I genuinely think there’s something wrong with the social scene there

Maybe it’s a culture problem who knows
i despise this country, it made me incel and it has lots of other issues, hence why my pfp is the flag of this shithole being burned

• So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
i despise this country, it made me incel and it has lots of other issues, hence why my pfp is the flag of this shithole being burned
damn man. hope things turn out better for you and your country

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63