Im thinking about dropping out of stem

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Even if I graduate with the bare minimum what do I get out of it? I won’t be the very best in my field and there will at all work places be someone who mogs me. In all likelihood there will be multiple people who mog me to the point I’ll be in the bottom %. In 2/4 I’m fucked come exam time. 2/4 I’m doing ok.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, 5'7 zoomer and St.TikTokcel
Stem is pretty négligeable

Even if I graduate with the bare minimum what do I get out of it? I won’t be the very best in my field and there will at all work places be someone who mogs me. In all likelihood there will be multiple people who mog me to the point I’ll be in the bottom %. In 2/4 I’m fucked come exam time. 2/4 I’m doing ok.
Water. STEM is oversatured, specifically computer science field. Electrical engineering is still viable but you need a good enough IQ for that. Currently rotting in STEM as well. I thought about dropping out since LDARing is less cortisol inducing but since I live an asian shithole, they'll force me to the military and thus rotting in STEM is the only option for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Pikabro and 9 others
STEM still has thr highest earning potential and you don't have to be the best in the field ro get good packages. Just being competent with good connections and experience is what most companies are looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and AspiringMogger
psychology or sociology would probably be better

Water. STEM is oversatured, specifically computer science field. Electrical engineering is still viable but you need a good enough IQ for that. Currently rotting in STEM as well. I thought about dropping out since LDARing is less cortisol inducing but since I live an asian shithole, they'll force me to the military and thus rotting in STEM is the only option for me.
My field is oversaturated as well. I have so many holes in math it’s legit pointless coming. Don’t know the rules for the natural logarithms, can’t do derrivites, can’t do integrals, can barely isolate x and y. It’s quite frankly just over.

I’ve become so stressed it has ruined my sex drive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and St.TikTokcel
STEM still has thr highest earning potential and you don't have to be the best in the field ro get good packages. Just being competent with good connections and experience is what most companies are looking for.
Most fields you gotta work north of 60 hours/week. The wage/hour isn’t worth it first 5-7 years you’re wageslaving. It’s quite frankly just over

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you can not compete with the Truecels who are non NT but make up for it with dedication and obsession over their craft

nor can you compete with the hyper NT talkative and high IQ normies that not only excel at the coursework, but have no problems socializing and networking,

nor any GL and hyper NT people (especially women) using their looks to get by.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Akhi, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
The society Is built Upon wageslaves so that they can finance Instagram model chads and women lifestyle. Opting out Is the smartest choice. Once you eliminate women from the equation, Life Is very cheap and you can Just leech off your parents to survive.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
you can not compete with the Truecels who are non NT but make up for it with dedication and obsession over their craft

nor can you compete with the hyper NT talkative and high IQ normies that not only excel at the coursework, but have no problems socializing and networking,

nor any GL and hyper NT people (especially women) using their looks to get by.

how bad is it?

how bad is it?
The society Is built Upon wageslaves so that they can finance Instagram model chads and women lifestyle. Opting out Is the smartest choice. Once you eliminate women from the equation, Life Is very cheap and you can Just leech off your parents to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Most fields you gotta work north of 60 hours/week. The wage/hour isn’t worth it first 5-7 years you’re wageslaving. It’s quite frankly just over
The initial years may involve challenging work with a salary that might not fully reflect the effort but depends on specific roles and industries within STEM. A few are paid very highly right out of college.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
south korea?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just go neet tbh, everythibg else is cuckness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 27746
if you really want high pay right out of college investment banking is probably the way to go or lawyer at a good firm

Are you predicted a 2:1 or above ? If not, it’s over to get a good grad scheme

how bad is it?
I’m semi fucked. I’m NT enough to have friends outside of school, but I have a couple in school as well. Study-wise it’s borderline over. Was goofing 3/4ths of this semester and now I’m trying to make an academic comeback

if you really want high pay right out of college investment banking is probably the way to go or lawyer at a good firm
If you're meant to be Someone, your parents Will let you know, no point in pursuing a career that you cannot get. You're only going to fuel the university scam that way.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’m semi fucked. I’m NT enough to have friends outside of school, but I have a couple in school as well. Study-wise it’s borderline over. Was goofing 3/4ths of this semester and now I’m trying to make an academic comeback
What do you mmmh me for nigga? While Joe Is wageslaving 12 hours a day in some corporate office thinking he's making It big, that same corporate Is financing chad so that he can travel the world, eat the best food and fuck the hottest foids.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823 and Manletmachine
Feels good to study fine arts

• JFL
Muh investment banking, just wage slave 65+ hours/week

The initial years may involve challenging work with a salary that might not fully reflect the effort but depends on specific roles and industries within STEM. A few are paid very highly right out of college.
All of them pay above average but the return for time spent ratio is not adding up. You’re slaving your prime years away working 12 hour shifts 6/7 days

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Are you predicted a 2:1 or above ? If not, it’s over to get a good grad scheme
Wdym? I’m not American so I don’t know what a 2:1 or above scheme is

What do you mmmh me for nigga? While Joe Is wageslaving 12 hours a day in some corporate office thinking he's making It big, that same corporate Is financing chad so that he can travel the world, eat the best food and fuck the hottest foids.
Don’t care about your views, go argue with someone else

Aye man atleast im LDARing in free school, with potential to come back as an adult and more mature. Pretty fucked to Ldar on gods given opportunity, you can get 1 surgery every year, imagine the potential.

• +1
All of them pay above average but the return for time spent ratio is not adding up. You’re slaving your prime years away working 12 hour shifts 6/7 days
If you're aiming for something that pays well, it often means putting in the hard yards during your prime years. Even if you were launching a startup you need brace yourself for serious dedication and even work at a loss of pay. anything worthwhile usually demands some serious effort, whether it's grinding in a high-paying job or hustling for your own venture. It's just the way the game is played. NEET is the most ideal by this logic then.

• +1
If you're aiming for something that pays well, it often means putting in the hard yards during your prime years. Even if you were launching a startup you need brace yourself for serious dedication and even work at a loss of pay. anything worthwhile usually demands some serious effort, whether it's grinding in a high-paying job or hustling for your own venture. It's just the way the game is played. NEET is the most ideal by this logic then.
Most ideal is lil yachty maxxing being set for life before even have to be college aged. I gurantee 99% of the people on billboard top 100 right now don’t know what “degrees of freedom” are.

how come you live in an asian shithole when you told you its a post soviet place with a big polski population?? Soviet Union was central and eastern europe

• +1
You’re doing this NT tactic of making maths look hard when it isn’t. Take pride in hard work and consistency if you’re already NT. You aren’t in school where prioritising study gives you incel development. You aren’t a nerd for working hard anymore. Enjoy learning and dissecting the maths and expanding your IQ.

While you slacked on studies to party I was nerd and never learnt NT. If you just work hard you’ll catch up easily whereas it’ll be harder for me catch up on NT and my studies are fucked due to relying on natural IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
You’re doing this NT tactic of making maths look hard when it isn’t. Take pride in hard work and consistency if you’re already NT. You aren’t in school where prioritising study gives you incel development. You aren’t a nerd for working hard anymore. Enjoy learning and dissecting the maths and expanding your IQ.

While you slacked on studies to party I was nerd and never learnt NT. If you just work hard you’ll catch up easily whereas it’ll be harder for me catch up on NT and my studies are fucked due to relying on natural IQ
Thing is though in math it’s a linear progression of you got holes in things you should’ve known in K-12 you’re fucked. I’m very bad at derrivites, never learned the natural logarithms or integrals. I need to learn those before I can learn what I need to be able to solve the complex problems. That’s the biggest issue.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Thing is though in math it’s a linear progression of you got holes in things you should’ve known in K-12 you’re fucked. I’m very bad at derrivites, never learned the natural logarithms or integrals. I need to learn those before I can learn what I need to be able to solve the complex problems. That’s the biggest issue.
Yeah that’s why maths and literacy are the two top subjects. Anyway just go watch some bengaluru curry tutorial videos and you’re set tbh.

• JFL
Yeah that’s why maths and literacy are the two top subjects. Anyway just go watch some bengaluru curry tutorial videos and you’re set tbh.
Sure but I’m not gonna remember it long term, brootal stuff

Sure but I’m not gonna remember it long term, brootal stuff
That’s because anything past basic trig is way too complex to memorise long term unless you make it muscle memory basically or just grind formulas like quran

• +1
how come you live in an asian shithole when you told you its a post soviet place with a big polski population?? Soviet Union was central and eastern europe
It's a shithole which was basically US as in being the melting port of various deathniKS.