I’m tired of misandrists they should kill themselves

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Like I’m basically a fag and I sometimes I wear make up for looksmaxx reasons and this ugly ass bugly femcel in the face bitch foid that claims to be misandrist came to me saying I shouldn’t wear makeup and that it’s for women as she has makeup all over her face herself. Like bitch take of all that fake up it was made for me not females let’s start there. Makeup was made for men so all these subhuman females genetic trashes need to take off all that make up and give it to me because it isn’t their’s since they wanna be misandrist. Misandrist yet…. wesring make up, something made for men by men and telling me to not wear it with your caked up face?

Apart from not being attracted to females even if I was I don’t understand how you can still like most of them. They look ugly asf without makeup and look like a thumb without and they should kill themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Squirtoutmabooty, Autisticbrokeass2 and 7 others
I'll rape u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Squirtoutmabooty, Autisticbrokeass2 and 4 others
least retarded graycel:

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and kebab
dnrd but I see you haven't killed yourself yet. cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, hardestmfintheroom and kebab
least retarded graycel:
You’re a newgen calling me a greycel…. Bitch I’ve been in the looksmaxxing community since Lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Zeruel, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, kebab and Deleted member 27066
Admitted to being tranny on .org

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, scrunchables and can’t relate
but you are subhuman

Like I’m basically a fag and I sometimes I wear make up for looksmaxx reasons and this ugly ass bugly femcel in the face bitch foid that claims to be misandrist came to me saying I shouldn’t wear makeup and that it’s for women as she has makeup all over her face herself. Like bitch take of all that fake up it was made for me not females let’s start there. Makeup was made for men so all these subhuman females genetic trashes need to take off all that make up and give it to me because it isn’t their’s since they wanna be misandrist. Misandrist yet…. wesring make up, something made for men by men and telling me to not wear it with your caked up face?

Apart from not being attracted to females even if I was I don’t understand how you can still like most of them. They look ugly asf without makeup and look like a thumb without and they should kill themselves.
Why would you wear enough make up to be noticeable you dumb faggot

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Built for @Goth

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, romm2el, scrunchables and 1 other person

Ban this fag @0hMan @Sny @Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, romm2el and kebab
Didnt happen

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and romm2el

Do u have discord or whatsapp? Ur like a hero, tysm for existing u saved my life

• JFL
Reactions: unknownducks and kebab
Immma misanthrope

How bout that

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
loool at this faggot wearing endocrine disrupting makeup

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
loool at this faggot wearing endocrine disrupting makeup
*is curry*
JFL 😹. It’s over for ur cow shit bathing genetics.
You Indian you have no rights. I genuinely feel like I want to vomit when I see a indian you have features that look like it smells bad

@can’t relate come here lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
*is curry*
JFL 😹. It’s over for ur cow shit bathing genetics.
You Indian you have no rights. I genuinely feel like I want to vomit when I see a indian you have features that look like it smells bad
You literally wear makeup and have low testosterone. And you got called out on it. Now everyone thinks you are a faggot and your school.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404

how to femboymaxx?

rule 7, fuck off faggot

Dnr kys low IQ cuck