Im tired of people on this site saying 1 feature is cope just because there favourite celebrity has it

D

Deleted member 38248

Silver
I see sooo may people saying, for example:
Hooked nose is cope because shawn o’pry and david gandy has one
Are you retarded? They slay in basically every other feture

Another one is oh “hair is cope” but if you have 2 looksmatched guys and one of them has greasy ponytail hair who do you think will look better be fr

The worst one ive heard is maxilla is cope because robert pattison has a recessed maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Clark69, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Aspiemogger
Splitting ur face into features is the most retarded thing ever, basically the end result aka how u look matters. Individual features are cope

everything matters

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 38248 and Aspiemogger
I have Vinnie Hacker's eye area and blue smith's jaw I mog

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
yeah. it's very very low IQ to isolate one feature and say it's a cope
"recessed chin is a cope, meeks mogs with it"

"a big nooked nose isn't bad, gandy has it. cope"

"gummy smile and bad teeth aren't bad. ramirez and lucky blue smith have them, cope"

and it goes on and on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aspiemogger, Deleted member 33579 and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
yeah. it's very very low IQ to isolate one feature and say it's a cope
"recessed chin is a cope, meeks mogs with it"
View attachment 2570774
"a big nooked nose isn't bad, gandy has it. cope"
View attachment 2570776
"gummy smile and bad teeth aren't bad. ramirez and lucky blue smith have them, cope"
View attachment 2570780View attachment 2570781
and it goes on and on
Exactly, gandy is chad despite his nose, and meeks despite his chin etc. If u have any of these undesired features, which u do because ur not perfect its not the only reason ur normie or below

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Should've made your username betamaxxer with that negative rep/post ratio 🤣 it's even worse than mine
Litterally who fucking cares loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and Deleted member 51465
@Christiano hop off OP dick

It's rarely just one feature that makes you ugly, it's usually a combination. You can have one flaw and still be considered good looking. But some features are a bigger deal than others. Having upper eyelid exposure is not as big of a deal as balding for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
I see sooo may people saying, for example:
Hooked nose is cope because shawn o’pry and david gandy has one
Are you retarded? They slay in basically every other feture

Another one is oh “hair is cope” but if you have 2 looksmatched guys and one of them has greasy ponytail hair who do you think will look better be fr

The worst one ive heard is maxilla is cope because robert pattison has a recessed maxilla
Not having my big, fat, long dick is your cope. Facial features, education, blah blah blah, have no weight to intelligent women who appreciate the beauty, the sensation, the cervix crush of a big fat long penis. If she had to choose, you could resemble that Twilight faggot actor (the one who ruined Batman) next to a muscular solid black-eyed big dick wielder, she will choose the dick every fucking time. Unless she's a no-good piece of shit lying tooth-faced gold-digging whore, then wealth only matters.

tom cruise bow GIF

Last edited:
Not having my big, fat, long dick is your cope. Facial features, education, blah blah blah, have no weight to intelligent women who appreciate the beauty, the sensation, the cervix crush of a big fat long penis. If she had to choose, you could resemble that Twilight faggot actor (the one who ruined Batman) next to a muscular solid black-eyed big dick wielder, she will choose the dick every fucking time. Unless she's a no-good piece of shit lying tooth-faced gold-digging whore, then wealth only matters.

tom cruise bow GIF
Your not wrong,

Lets say a chadlite pulls some htb and the chadlite pulls out a 3 inch shrivled ed cock that girls FUCKING GONE

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires