I’m tired of seeing losers with hot chicks

LOST18yearold

LOST18yearold

Banned
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677, ROTTING and .👽.
You’re probably a bigger loser than them

• +1
Reactions: Techmax_
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Techmax_, .👽. and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Techmax_, .👽. and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Techmax_
im happy for them tbh i just feel bad that i cant do it. but you can avoid it if you dont go on weekends etc

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I still don't understand how ER never knew of betabuxxing?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.
Who does this remind me of :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and ROTTING
If that's u in the pfp it's over 4 u op. He probably facially mogs u

there is nothing wrong with this world, these "losers" just happen to have appeal. its simple as that. their faces are attractive to women. momey dont matter, education dont matter, only face does

ER should've went to SEA or some shit, with all the money he has he would have been fucking chad over there,