Im too arrogant to approach foids. I am god, they are dirt. Another example, i Thought a foid was Nice then Turns Out she bullied someone

_MVP_

_MVP_

If u dont Always feel good u should Focus on crime
Im too arrogant to approach foids. I am god, they are dirt, i am god.

Another example, i Thought a foid was Nice then Turns Out she bullied someone by saying 50 Times the Same Thing to make fun of what that Another Person was saying. Women are all dirt, there are No nice women

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

Another example, i Thought a foid was Nice then Turns Out she bullied someone by saying 50 Times the Same Thing to make fun of what that Another Person was saying. Women are all dirt, there are No nice women
Ok

IMG 5593

If everyone jumps outta window, i won't too.

And listen. Comparing yourself to Others is insulting yourself, thats a quote by Hitler himself. I will never compare myself to Others. I will Always BE better than them. And Buddy i will become a billionaire this decade thats a guarantee. Then we will see who is pathetic. I don't need relationships and Love, will Just fuck elite-hookers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back