I'm very interested in racism

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
share your racist ideas ITT

I'm interested in hearing them

I suppose my ideas could be viewed as racist, but they're actually reality.

Immigration is a way to stuff the economic system with new work power, however it's undermining the existing population, not solving issues, and not creating a long term solution.

And will lead to a hightened crime rate, the immigrants are unable to be integrated to the existing society.

Bla bla bla would you put a person in your house when your child is a crackhead, no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist and Jeww
I suppose my ideas could be viewed as racist, but they're actually reality.

Immigration is a way to stuff the economic system with new work power, however it's undermining the existing population, not solving issues, and not creating a long term solution.

And will lead to a hightened crime rate, the immigrants are unable to be integrated to the existing society.

Bla bla bla would you put a person in your house when your child is a crackhead, no.
so what's the solution for europe

so what's the solution for europe
Reinvesting into the population, which in turns eases the family situation, enabling people to form families.

This won't be possible sadly, immigration is easier, ship boat loads of people, free votes, cheap work force.

Culture, national value is 0 to rich people. And normies who go with the flow.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Reinvesting into the population, which in turns eases the family situation, enabling people to form families.

This won't be possible sadly, immigration is easier, ship boat loads of people, free votes, cheap work force.

Culture, national value is 0 to rich people. And normies who go with the flow.
do you get adrenaline when you see interracial couples in public?

do you get adrenaline when you see interracial couples in public?
I dont care. If you understand how society works then you think its normal, white people are becoming weaker, hordes of weak useless white men, a woman does not help, she chooses.

Would you rather pick the guy whos a normie. Or the guy whos a normie, but he games everyday like a little loser.

Immigrants also pick the fat white women, which makes sense. But their offspring.

Modern women aren't entitled to help men, the same way they can have sex with 25 yr olds whilst being 17, they aren't entitled to be sexually active with people their age, thus helping them, they're not entitled to be with people of their own kind, they're not entitled to help them, they're only entitled to what benefits them.

And that's fine, in the end it's our fault, but we can't change anything either, so no stress.

I dont care. If you understand how society works then you think its normal, white people are becoming weaker, hordes of weak useless white men, a woman does not help, she chooses.

Would you rather pick the guy whos a normie. Or the guy whos a normie, but he games everyday like a little loser.

Immigrants also pick the fat white women, which makes sense. But their offspring.

Modern women aren't entitled to help men, the same way they can have sex with 25 yr olds whilst being 17, they aren't entitled to be sexually active with people their age, thus helping them, they're not entitled to be with people of their own kind, they're not entitled to help them, they're only entitled to what benefits them.

And that's fine, in the end it's our fault, but we can't change anything either, so no stress.
well find a white wife and move into a cabin in the woods i guess

lol over for europe

Black people are only pretending to like basketball and Hall & Oats.

It's just one massive troll on white people

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Kill niggers of course

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Aboriginals are the lowest race

acknowledging our genetic differences and behaviours is not racism